Lakers (27-13) are trying to return to normality. The Champions count three wins in a row and reappeared in the top-3 positions of the West’s standings table. Two nights ago, they “went out for a walk” in Minneapolis against the Timberwolves (137-121). The King led the Lakers to the win (25 p., 12 as., 12 rb.) by achieving yet another triple-double. Harrell, with 25 p, offered some valuable assistant and acted as a loyal servant to the King. The absences of Davis (C, 22.5 points, 8.4 rebounds) and Gasol (C, 4.8 points, 4.1 rebounds) are a constant problem for the Lakers, and none of them is expected to play tonight.
The Hornets were what we call super-bad against Denver two nights ago. They lost hands down, and the final score (129-104) is quite flattering for their pretty awful performance. The “wasps” saw only Rozier trying hard for the win (scored 21 points), while coach Borrego must be pretty desperate when none of the other stars shows some signs of life in them. Full House for the Hornets tonight at the Staples Center, Los Angeles.
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 21 March 2021 - Brooklyn Nets vs. Washington Wizards
- 21 March 2021 – Valencia vs. Barcelona
- 20 March 2021 - Ulm vs. Ludwigsburg - Basketball Bundesliga
- 20 March 2021 - Aris Thessaloniki vs. PAOK Thessaloniki - Greek Basket League
- 20 March 2021 - Zaragoza vs. Estudiantes - ACB Spain
- 19 March 2021 – Armani Milan vs Barcelona
- 19 March 2021 – Bayern Munich vs. Anadolu Efes