What a game tonight at the Mediolanum Arena! With a Kevin Punter from… another planet (32 points 5/9 three-pointers, 9/9 shots in 30 minutes), Armani left Moscow triumphant (defeated CSKA 84-76), climbed to the 2nd place in the standings (19-10), and it is now only a short breath away from the Euroleague playoffs.
Ettore Messina can’t count yet on the injured key point guard Malcolm Delaney (10.9 points, 3.9 assists). But so far, the gap has been filled nicely by the Spanish superstar and high-quality playmaker Sergio Rodriguez. At the same time, power forward Zach LeDay is coming back from injury and will offer some much-needed assistance near the rim.
Barcelona (21-8) is constantly at the top of the Euroleague table, with 10 wins in the last 12 game. And It has become the first team to secure its entry into the playoffs mathematically. Spirit is at its best, as they are coming from yet one more victory over Real in Madrid last week (81-76 / Oriola 18 points, 6 rebounds, Mirotic 13 points, 5 rebounds). The clash between the two this year has been clearly dominated by Barca, and no one in Madrid is happy about it. If the team from Catalunia passes victoriously from Milan, there is no chance of losing first place of the regular season. Spanish star/center Pau Gasol is not ready yet, while coach Jasikevicius has no other problems or absences.
Our free Olimpia Milano vs. Barcelona tip: Total Points, UNDER 158.5 Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 21 March 2021 - Brooklyn Nets vs. Washington Wizards
- 21 March 2021 – Valencia vs. Barcelona
- 20 March 2021 - Ulm vs. Ludwigsburg - Basketball Bundesliga
- 20 March 2021 - Aris Thessaloniki vs. PAOK Thessaloniki - Greek Basket League
- 20 March 2021 - Zaragoza vs. Estudiantes - ACB Spain
- 19 March 2021 – Bayern Munich vs. Anadolu Efes
- 18 March 2021 – Los Angeles Lakers vs. Charlotte Hornets