Basconia was the team that finally put a halt on Bayern during last week’s matchday, with the final score at 78-71 in Vitoria. The Bavarians (18-11) have lost some ground in the regular season’s battle and the home advantage. Still, they only need one more win to achieve their primary goal: none else but participating in the Euroleague’s playoffs! Fatigue is by far the most prominent “thorn” for coach Trinchieri, as Bayern play non-stop for both Euroleague and the German league, with at least two games per week in the last few months. Guard Dedovic remains out of action and is causing a slight headache before a game that every team would like to have a full house.
Efes (19-10) has been playing the best basketball in Europe for several weeks. And we have mentioned these again and again in our previous coverage of the Euroleague betting. Ergin Ataman’s team was not in the top-eight teams two months ago but is now knocking on the door of the second place of the regular season! The Turks count 11 wins in the last 12 matches, reminding finally of last year’s super team that was the first favourite to win the Euroleague. Despite ending up empty-handed due to Covid-19 for Efes in Munich and all eyes are in Bayern Arena tonight.
Our free Bayern vs. Anadolu Efes tip: Spread -4.5, Anadolu Efes (away) Win Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 21 March 2021 - Brooklyn Nets vs. Washington Wizards
- 21 March 2021 – Valencia vs. Barcelona
- 20 March 2021 - Ulm vs. Ludwigsburg - Basketball Bundesliga
- 20 March 2021 - Aris Thessaloniki vs. PAOK Thessaloniki - Greek Basket League
- 20 March 2021 - Zaragoza vs. Estudiantes - ACB Spain
- 19 March 2021 – Armani Milan vs Barcelona
- 18 March 2021 – Los Angeles Lakers vs. Charlotte Hornets