Zaragoza presents an entirely different face since Argentine coach Sergio Hernandez sits on its bench. At ACB, they race to catch the train for this year’s playoffs. Their record? 10-15 so far, two wins away from Manresa that’s currently 8th in the league. Simultaneously, in Basketball Champions League, they hold their luck firmly in their hands, and there are far from fat chances to qualify for the TOP-8 of the tournament. Dylan Ennis, the experienced playmaker and the American center Jacob Wiley, who played for Panathinaikos last season, have helped Zaragoza beyond expectation. They have had a good year so far.
Estudiantes (currently at 7-17) raised their voice last week in what many called a «premature final» against Bilbao. But the cast of relegation is still around for the students. They need some wins urgently, and every game onward will be a chance to get away from the relegation zone. Besides that, we at Basketball Betting firmly believe that the Madrilenians have a good roster and consider them capable enough to remain at ACB next year. Former NBAer J.J. Barea finally starts adapting to the European basketball reality, and he proves that he can make a difference. Consistently on his side are the experienced Alessandro Gentile and Edwin Jackson. All three are ready for tonight’s game.
Our free Basket Zaragoza vs. Estudiantes tip: Total Points, OVER 165.5 Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 21 March 2021 - Brooklyn Nets vs. Washington Wizards
- 21 March 2021 – Valencia vs. Barcelona
- 20 March 2021 - Ulm vs. Ludwigsburg - Basketball Bundesliga
- 20 March 2021 - Aris Thessaloniki vs. PAOK Thessaloniki - Greek Basket League
- 19 March 2021 – Armani Milan vs Barcelona
- 19 March 2021 – Bayern Munich vs. Anadolu Efes
- 18 March 2021 – Los Angeles Lakers vs. Charlotte Hornets