What a great game for the Italian league we are expecting this Saturday night in Brindisi.
The hosts are in truly excellent condition. They got second place in the league (with a 14-5 record), just below their guests for tonight (14-6). Brindisi comes from a super close home victory for the BCL midweek (83-79 against the always competitive Karsiyaka from Turkey). The experienced coach Vitucci won’t be happy tonight; his primary guard D’Angelo Harrison is not ready and will miss one game, spreading headache amongst his fellows and coaches.
On the other hand, Virtus stumbles in the Italian championship, but they are still the bosses of this years Eurocup. They remained undefeated after six games and qualified very quickly to the playoffs of the tournament! It looks that their star player Marco Bellinelli is gaining momentum, while their other “pillar”, Milos Teodosic, is also on a good moon. Coach Djordjevic will have all his players ready for the battle.
Our free Brindisi vs. Virtus Bologna tip: Money Line, Virtus Bologna (away) Win Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 14 March 2021 – New Orleans Pelicans vs. L.A. Clippers
- 14 March 2021 – Golden State Warriors vs. Utah Jazz
- 13 March 2021 - Barcelona vs. Zaragoza - ACB Spain
- 13 March 2021 - PAOK vs. AEK - Greek Basket League
- 12 March 2021 - San Antonio Spurs vs. Orlando Magic
- 12 March 2021 - Olympiakos Piraeus vs. Zenit St. Petersburg
- 12 March 2021 - Valencia vs. Fenerbahce