Barcelona celebrated its fourth consecutive victory over Real, after the emphatic 81-76 in Madrid for the Euroleague on Thursday. And it seems they have secured the 1st position in the regular season of this season’s tourney. However, they remain second in the Spanish championship (19-3), and it seems this will be the final ranking for them in ACB Liga. The veteran forward Claver is back in action, while Pau Gasol still needs time to be ready in match condition.
Zaragoza, on the other hand (10-14), is fighting time trying to make it for the season’s playoffs. Things are much better for Zaragoza in the BCL. Coach Sergio Hernandez’s team defeated Bamberg at home (77-65) last Wednesday and is now 2-0 ahead of its rivals for the tournaments TOP-16. Not all is lost for the team in ACB, and all its players will be ready for the battle tonight.
Our free Barcelona vs. Basket Zaragoza tip: Total Points, UNDER 165.5 Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 14 March 2021 – New Orleans Pelicans vs. L.A. Clippers
- 14 March 2021 – Golden State Warriors vs. Utah Jazz
- 13 March 2021 - Brindisi vs. Virtus Bologna - Lega A
- 13 March 2021 - PAOK vs. AEK - Greek Basket League
- 12 March 2021 - San Antonio Spurs vs. Orlando Magic
- 12 March 2021 - Olympiakos Piraeus vs. Zenit St. Petersburg
- 12 March 2021 - Valencia vs. Fenerbahce