Last – devil week – practically eliminated any hopes that Valencia had to make in this season’s Euroleague playoffs. The double defeat for the “Bats” in Istanbul (from Efes) and Tel Aviv (from Maccabi) was the tip of the iceberg. Their rather average performance in the last two months (mainly when traveling away from home, where they recorded 8 defeats in 9 matches) brought the Spaniards to a disappointing 14- 14 record. However, Valencia is still powerful at home. And it will be difficult for anyone to escape their fate when facing them there. Coach Ponsarnau seems to be facing no problems before tonight’s game.
On the other hand, Fenerbahce (17-11) is coming from two crucial away victories, knocking for the first time the first four teams’ door on the table. Igor Kokoskov’s team transformed recently (12 wins in the last 13), and apart from wins, they produce also some great basketball! One major last-minute issue for the Turks: Serbian leader/guard Guduric (11.8 points, 3.5 rebounds, three assists), who suffered a sprain, will miss tonight’s game.
Our free Valencia vs. Fenerbahce tip: Money Line, Valencia (home) Win Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 14 March 2021 – New Orleans Pelicans vs. L.A. Clippers
- 14 March 2021 – Golden State Warriors vs. Utah Jazz
- 13 March 2021 - Brindisi vs. Virtus Bologna - Lega A
- 13 March 2021 - Barcelona vs. Zaragoza - ACB Spain
- 13 March 2021 - PAOK vs. AEK - Greek Basket League
- 12 March 2021 - San Antonio Spurs vs. Orlando Magic
- 12 March 2021 - Olympiakos Piraeus vs. Zenit St. Petersburg