San Antonio (18-15) continues its battle eying the post-season in the Western Conference. Coach Popovic seems to be performing its usual “magician” skills. He has managed to transform its pretty average roster into a decent team. A group of people that know precisely what they want to achieve on the court. It seems we are closing the end of an era for LaMarcus Aldridge, who will be a thing of the past soon. Since the Texans plan to either release him as a free agent or trade him, today’s leader / forward DeRozan will miss the game due to some personal issues without further information being disclosed.
Things appear rather tricky for the Orlando Magic in the East (13-24). It is one of those teams that have been hit hard by injuries this year, and they play consistently without at least three or four key players. While at the same time, almost half of the NBA teams keep an eye on its leading center, Vucevic!
Our free San Antonio Spurs vs. Orlando Magic tip: Spread -6.5, San Antonio Spurs (home) Win Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 14 March 2021 – New Orleans Pelicans vs. L.A. Clippers
- 14 March 2021 – Golden State Warriors vs. Utah Jazz
- 13 March 2021 - Brindisi vs. Virtus Bologna - Lega A
- 13 March 2021 - Barcelona vs. Zaragoza - ACB Spain
- 13 March 2021 - PAOK vs. AEK - Greek Basket League
- 12 March 2021 - Olympiakos Piraeus vs. Zenit St. Petersburg
- 12 March 2021 - Valencia vs. Fenerbahce