Spread Pick: Proximus Spirou CharleroiAway with handicap -1.5 at 1.90
Over/Under: Under 155.0 at 1.90 Bet Now!
29/11/2016 18:00 BST – Szolnoki Olaj v Proximus Spirou – Betting Tips
This game sees the bottom two sides in Group E of the FIBA Champions League battle it out and this is a game that both sides have to try and win. The hosts are currently at the foot of the table with a 1-5 record and they welcome Proximus Spirou who hold a 2-4 record and sit in seventh place in the table. This could be a tense affair but it looks set to be an intriguing basketball encounter.
The hosts only win of the season so far came in Round 2. An opening round thumping at the hands of AEK was glossed over with a 73-72 win over Dinamo Sassari but that was the last time the Szolnoki Olaj players enjoyed themselves at the end of a game. Heavy feats have followed at the hands of Ludwigsburg, Partizan, Stelmet Zielona and Besiktas. This is a game that Szolnoki have to win to have a chance of moving up Group E but it is definitely a hard challenge. If David Vojvoda plays well, and he has averaged 14.7 points per game so far this season, they have a chance but this could be a defining moment in the home team’s campaign.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 29/11 12:00 (Spread Result: 74-77.5, Totals: 153)|
|andrew||29/11 18:00||Szolnoki OlajSZOLN||Proximus Spirou CharleroiCHARL||155.0||1.90||Under 155.0|
|SPREAD||-1.5||1.90||Proximus Spirou CharleroiCHARL||Bet ►|
The Belgians have enjoyed recent success in FIBA Champions League
Four straight defeats at the start of the season left Proximus Spirou at the foot of the table and in desperate need of assistance. However, the side has won their two most recent games, defeating Partizan by a score of 84-70 and then winning 86-69 against Stelmet Zielona Gora in their most recent outing. This means that they come into this game with a touch of confidence and as they play a side below them in the table, they will consider they have a good chance of success in this clash. Brandon Bowman has been a massive player so far this season, providing an average of 15.3 points per game.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
The bookies are struggling to call this game and you can take Proximus Spirou at -1.5 which is provided at odds of 1.83. For the Over/Under market, you can look to go UNDER 155.0 which is provided at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Telenet Oostende v Cibona
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Iberostar Tenerife v Mega Leks
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – ASVEL Lyon-Villeurbanne v Muratbey Usak Sportif
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Openjobmetis Varese v EWE Baskets
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Maccabi Rand Media v Khimik
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – CSM CSU Oradea v Umana Reyer Venezia
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Neptunas Klaipeda v Rosa Radom
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – PAOK v Ventspils
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Pinar Karsiyaka v Kataja Basket
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Avtodor Saratov v Le Mans Sarthe