Spread Pick: Kataja BasketAway with handicap +16 at 1.90
Over/Under: Under 156.0 at 1.83 Bet Now!
30/11/2016 18:00 BST – Pinar Karsiyaka v Kataja Basket – Betting Tips
A side with a 4-2 record takes on a team with a 2-4 record and both of these teams will view this game as a crucial one for their ambitions this season. This Group B FIBA Champions League clash is likely to be the game that many people tune into on Wednesday because it looks more difficult to call than many of the other games that are scheduled this week.
The hosts come into this match on the back of a win against Khimik and that was a good way to bounce back after a loss to Le Mans Sarthe in Round 5. The only other defeat Pinar has suffered came in Round 2 when they were undone by Umana Reyer Venezia by a score of 61-75. That aside, it has been a positive FIBA Champions League campaign so far with wins over Oradea, Maccabi Rand Media and Le Mans Sarthe. DaJuan Summers has been in fine form this season, offering an average of 12 points per game and he has also provided an average of 5.7 rebounds per game this season as well. He is likely to be the player that pushes the hosts on in this match.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 30/11 09:00 (Spread Result: 66-100, Totals: 150)|
|andrew||30/11 18:00||Pinar KarsiyakaKARSI||Kataja BasketKATAJ||156.0||1.83||Under 156.0|
|SPREAD||+16||1.90||Kataja BasketKATAJ||Bet ►|
Kataja Basket have struggled in FIBA Champions League
Kataja battled through the play-off process to reach the FIBA Champions League and they’ll probably say that they have done okay. The team rallied in Round 3 and Round 4 of the season, and this is where they achieved their two wins so far. The 77-76 win over Le Mans Sarthe has easily been the highlight and to this point of the campaign, Kataja are the only team to have defeated the French side. There was also an 88-82 win against Khimik to lift the spirits but defeats in their two most recent games have dampened enthusiasm. Daniel Mullings has been in fantastic form this season, offering an average of 15.4 points per game and 7.6 rebounds per match.
The hosts are massive favourites in this game but take Kataja Basket at +16 which is provided at odds of 1.83. You can find the Over/Under market on offer and you should go UNDER 156.0 available at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Telenet Oostende v Cibona
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Iberostar Tenerife v Mega Leks
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – ASVEL Lyon-Villeurbanne v Muratbey Usak Sportif
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Openjobmetis Varese v EWE Baskets
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Maccabi Rand Media v Khimik
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – CSM CSU Oradea v Umana Reyer Venezia
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Neptunas Klaipeda v Rosa Radom
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – PAOK v Ventspils
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Avtodor Saratov v Le Mans Sarthe