Spread Pick: Umana Reyer VeneziaAway with handicap -4.5 at 1.83
Over/Under: Over 147.0 at 1.83 Bet Now!
30/11/2016 18:30 BST – CSM CSU Oradea v Umana Reyer Venezia – Betting Tips
Fifth plays second in Group B in the FIBA Champions League this Wednesday. The hosts have a 3-3 record coming into this game while the away side has a 4-2 record, so there isn’t too much between these sides and a home win could level things off. When you think of the lengthy season that Oradea have already endured in European competition, they are doing rather well for themselves.
The hosts battled through two rounds of the qualification process and look to be finally finding their feet in the FIBA Champions League. Defeats in the opening two games of the season may have set alarm bells ringing but a strong win over Avtodor Saratov in Round 3 settled the nerves. There is no shame in losing to Le Mans Sarthe and the hosts have won their two most recent games, so all in all, it has been a good time of late for Oradea. The wins over Khimik and Kataja Basket must have boosted their confidence and one player who has been excellent of late is Sean Barnette. He holds an average of 14 points per game and an average of 6.5 rebounds per game this season.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 30/11 09:00 (Spread Result: 69-68.5, Totals: 142)|
|andrew||30/11 18:30||CSM OradeaORADE||Umana Reyer VeneziaREYER||147.0||1.83||Over 147.0|
|SPREAD||-4.5||1.83||Umana Reyer VeneziaREYER||Bet ►|
Umana are currently motoring in FIBA Champions League
Umana lost two of their opening three fixtures of the FIBA Champions League season but they have been in good form of late. The club has clocked up three wins in a row, defeating Maccabi Rand Media, Kataja Basket and Avtodor Saratov, and they must be carrying some confidence at the moment. The last win saw them score over 100 points, in the 106-91 win against Saratov, so Umana know how to score points. Tyrus McGee has been in fine form, providing an average of 13.8 points per game this season and if he plays well on Wednesday night, the away side have a chance.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
The bookies tip the away side to win, but it could be close. Take Umana Reyer Venezia at -4.5 which is on offer at odds of 1.83. Anyone wanting the Over/Under market for this game will find that going OVER 147.0 at odds of 1.83 is a smart move. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Telenet Oostende v Cibona
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Iberostar Tenerife v Mega Leks
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – ASVEL Lyon-Villeurbanne v Muratbey Usak Sportif
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Openjobmetis Varese v EWE Baskets
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Maccabi Rand Media v Khimik
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Neptunas Klaipeda v Rosa Radom
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – PAOK v Ventspils
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Pinar Karsiyaka v Kataja Basket
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Avtodor Saratov v Le Mans Sarthe