Spread Pick: EWE Baskets OldenburgAway with handicap -3 at 1.83
Over/Under: Under 147.5 at 1.83 Bet Now!
30/11/2016 20:30 BST – Openjobmetis Varese v EWE Baskets – Betting Tips
The hosts are struggling and are desperate for a win in Group C of the FIBA Champions League. Having a 1-5 record isn’t good and there is going to be a lot of pressure on the home side to pick up a win that will lift spirits and see them looking upwards with greater intent. They’ll have a hard challenge though because their German opponents come with a 4-2 record and they have won their last two games on the trot.
Getting through the qualifying round into the FIBA Champions League has provided Varese with a lot of memories but it has been a struggle in the group stages. When you take on board the fact that Varese won in Round 1 of the season, this means they have lost 5 games in a row and they are starting to look a bit desperate. One win may turn things around but it isn’t great form and they may find it becomes far too difficult to bounce back to life this season. One player that has been in decent form is Christian Eyenga, who has provided an average of 14.9 points per game this season. If he plays well, the hosts have a chance but the whole team needs to be ready for a big game this Wednesday night.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 30/11 09:00 (Spread Result: 76-68, Totals: 147)|
|andrew||30/11 20:30||Openjobmetis VareseVARES||EWE Baskets OldenburgOLDEN||147.5||1.83||Under 147.5|
|SPREAD||-3||1.83||EWE Baskets OldenburgOLDEN||Bet ►|
EWE Baskets have been good of late in FIBA Champions League
With two wins in a row, EWE Baskets will come into this game in confidence. Even the side’s defeats this season, a 79-81 loss in Round 2 and a 63-64 defeat in Round 4 have been narrow, so EWE Baskets will think that this season has gone well for them. There is definitely a need to be more convincing but the recent wins over Muratbey and PAOK will give them every confidence that they can be challenging at the top end of the group. Brian Qvale has been in good form this season, providing an average of 14 points per game and an average of 7.2 rebounds per match so far this season.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
The away team is tipped to win but the bookies think this will be a close game. Take EWE Baskets at -3 which is provided at odds of 1.83. Anyone looking for the Over/Under market will find that going UNDER 147.5 at odds of 1.83 is a good bet. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Telenet Oostende v Cibona
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Iberostar Tenerife v Mega Leks
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – ASVEL Lyon-Villeurbanne v Muratbey Usak Sportif
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Maccabi Rand Media v Khimik
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – CSM CSU Oradea v Umana Reyer Venezia
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Neptunas Klaipeda v Rosa Radom
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – PAOK v Ventspils
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Pinar Karsiyaka v Kataja Basket
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Avtodor Saratov v Le Mans Sarthe