Spread Pick: Mega LeksAway with handicap +17.5 at 1.83
Over/Under: Under 156.5 at 1.83 Bet Now!
30/11/2016 20:30 BST – Iberostar Tenerife v Mega Leks – Betting Tips
The hosts come into this game with a game in hand over the two teams above them at the top of Group D in the FIBA Champions League, and a home win in this game would do their season the world of good. Tenerife have a 4-2 record heading into this match while Mega Lek carry a 2-4 record after 6 games. The hosts should be confident of a win but this could be a game that offers some interesting basketball betting options.
Tenerife got off to a flyer in Group D in the FIBA Champions League, winning their first three games. They demolished the opposition too, grabbing big wins against Cibona, KK Mornar and Juventus Utena. However, defeats against Strasbourg and Oostende dented their confidence but a very narrow win in Round 6 may have ignited their season once again. A 76-75 win against Sidigas Avellino has given Tenerife hope again and if there is one player who has done a job for them this season, it has been Carl English with an average of 15.2 points per game this campaign, and he is the player the home fans will pin their hopes on tonight.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 30/11 09:00 (Spread Result: 73-76.5, Totals: 132)|
|andrew||30/11 20:30||Iberostar TenerifeTENRF||Mega LeksMEGA||156.5||1.83||Under 156.5|
|SPREAD||+17.5||1.83||Mega LeksMEGA||Bet ►|
Mega Leks need a lift in FIBA Champions League
The fact that Mega Leks won their most recent game will give them confidence and we have a match between two sides looking to develop a run of victories. The 76-70 win over Oostende came at a good time because there had been three defeats in a row to that stage. Until last week’s game, the only Mega Leks victory this season had been a Round 2 win over Cibona by a margin of 81-79. There is a need to grab more wins and be consistent but one player who has delivered consistency is Alpha Kaba, with an average of 12.8 points per game this season and an average of 9.5 rebounds per match.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
The bookies think the hosts will win this by a huge margin but that may not be the case. Take Mega Leks at +17.5 which is provided at odds of 1.83. Anyone looking for the Over/Under market for this game will find that going UNDER 156.5 at odds of 1.83 is likely to be a smart bet. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Telenet Oostende v Cibona
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – ASVEL Lyon-Villeurbanne v Muratbey Usak Sportif
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Openjobmetis Varese v EWE Baskets
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Maccabi Rand Media v Khimik
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – CSM CSU Oradea v Umana Reyer Venezia
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Neptunas Klaipeda v Rosa Radom
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – PAOK v Ventspils
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Pinar Karsiyaka v Kataja Basket
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Avtodor Saratov v Le Mans Sarthe