Spread Pick: ASVEL Lyon-VilleurbanneHome with handicap -10.5 at 1.83
Over/Under: Over 147.5 at 1.83 Bet Now!
30/11/2016 20:30 BST – ASVEL Lyon-Villeurbanne v Muratbey Usak Sportif – Betting Tips
This isn’t likely to be the first game that casual fans pick out of the schedule in this week’s FIBA Champions League clashes but this Group C game could be an interesting choice. The hosts have a 4-2 record coming into this game and have won their two most recent games. The away side are on a 2-4 record but they also won in their most recent encounter, so this should be a game that both sides will be pushing for a win to improve their chances of success.
ASVEL are tucked in just behind the leaders who have a slightly better record, so they cannot afford to slip up. This should ensure that the focus and motivation for this game is on point and after two strong wins in a row, where 83 points was enough to win the game both times, there will be confidence in the host side. The fact that the home team’s defence is solid means that they can win games without scoring too many points, as their earlier 67-61 victory over PAOK proved. However, they could do with more points as the fact that Walter Hodge is their top scorer with an average of 12.3 points suggests.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 30/11 09:00 (Spread Result: 72.5-69, Totals: 152)|
|andrew||30/11 20:30||ASVEL Lyon-VilleurbanneASVEL||Muratbey UsakUSAK||147.5||1.83||Over 147.5|
|SPREAD||-10.5||1.83||ASVEL Lyon-VilleurbanneASVEL||Bet ►|
Muratbey are improving in FIBA Champions League
After getting through the qualifying process to gain entry to the FIBA Champions League, Muratbey may have been happy to just be here and losses in their first three games wouldn’t have changed that mood. However, a 74-69 win Round 4 against Ventspils and then an 87-64 win over Varese in Round 6 has given the away team some hope and confidence coming into this game. There is also the scoring prowess of Mark Lyons to enjoy. He has managed to deliver an average of 18.5 points per game this season and if he continues that form, Sportif will believe they can climb up the table in Group C.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
Take ASVEL Lyon-Villeurbanne at -10.5 which is provided at odds of 1.83. The Over/Under market is available at going OVER 147.5 at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Telenet Oostende v Cibona
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Iberostar Tenerife v Mega Leks
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Openjobmetis Varese v EWE Baskets
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Maccabi Rand Media v Khimik
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – CSM CSU Oradea v Umana Reyer Venezia
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Neptunas Klaipeda v Rosa Radom
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – PAOK v Ventspils
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Pinar Karsiyaka v Kataja Basket
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Avtodor Saratov v Le Mans Sarthe