Spread Pick: CibonaAway with handicap +6.5 at 1.83
Over/Under: Over 152.5 at 1.83 Bet Now!
30/11/2016 20:30 BST – Telenet Oostende v Cibona – Betting Tips
Both of these teams have a 2-4 record and are found at the wrong end of Group D in the FIBA Champions League. This is exactly the sort of game that teams at the foot of the table have to win and we should see an intriguing game although the desperation to win and fear of losing may ensure it isn’t the most thrilling or technically proficient game of basketball we will see all week.
The hosts lost their most recent game, and they’ll be upset about that after it came on the back of their first two wins of the season. However, this clash definitely provides the Belgian side with an opportunity to grab their third win of the season. All of the Oostende games this season, so far, have been relatively close, and they’ll think that a few more points in certain games could have had a massive impact on their season. The Round 1 72-74 defeat at the hands of KK Mornar has been indicative of their season and they’ll be hoping to bounce back here. Rasko Katic has been in grand form this season for the Belgians, providing an average of 13.3 points per game.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 30/11 09:00 (Spread Result: 82-76.5, Totals: 152)|
|andrew||30/11 20:30||Telenet OostendeOOSTE||CibonaCIBON||152.5||1.83||Over 152.5|
Cibona are getting better in FIBA Champions League
Cibona have won two of their last three games, which is a marked improvement on losing their first three games of the season. They were mauled by Tenerife in the opening week of the season but the defeats in Round 2 and Round 3 were narrow, a two-point loss to Mega Leks and then a one-point loss to Avellino. However, the 90-72 win over KK Mornar and the 93-88 win against Strasbourg last week has lifted the spirits. There is also the fact that Scottie Reynolds has chipped in with an average of 19.3 points per game this season which gives Cibona hope of taking something from this game, and the games coming up.
The bookies back the hosts to grab another win here but take Cibona at +6.5 which is on offer at odds of 1.83. Anyone looking for the Over/Under market will find that going OVER 152.5 at odds of 1.83 is a decent bet for a Wednesday night. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Iberostar Tenerife v Mega Leks
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – ASVEL Lyon-Villeurbanne v Muratbey Usak Sportif
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Openjobmetis Varese v EWE Baskets
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Maccabi Rand Media v Khimik
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – CSM CSU Oradea v Umana Reyer Venezia
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Neptunas Klaipeda v Rosa Radom
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – PAOK v Ventspils
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Pinar Karsiyaka v Kataja Basket
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Avtodor Saratov v Le Mans Sarthe