Spread Pick: KhimikAway with handicap -12 at 1.83
Over/Under: Over 146.5 at 1.83 Bet Now!
30/11/2016 20:00 BST – Maccabi Rand Media v Khimik – Betting Tips
Two of the bottom three sides in Group B in the FIBA Champions League clash on Wednesday night and this is clearly a massive game at the foot of the table. The hosts are in sixth spot and hold a 2-4 record going into this game. The away side are bottom and have a 1-5 record, so while both teams will be desperate to win, there may be a lot of nerves about losing this game.
The hosts won their opening two games in Group B in the FIBA Champions League but have endured a torrid time of late. Four defeats in a row have seen Maccabi Rand Media sink down the table and they’ll be desperate to stop the rot in this game on Wednesday night. While much better teams have lost to Le Mans Sarthe, Maccabi’s last opponents, losing to Pinar, Umana and Avtodor Saratov in a row will be a negative aspect for most teams. If there is one player who can lift the spirits of the Israeli side it will be Charles Thomas who has delivered an average of 13.7 points per game this season. Maccabi Rand Media need a lift and a game against the bottom side is definitely a chance to get a morale-boosting win.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 30/11 09:00 (Spread Result: 74-36, Totals: 122)|
|andrew||30/11 20:00||Maccabi Rand MediaRISHO||KhimikKHIMI||146.5||1.83||Over 146.5|
Khimik have struggled in FIBA Champions League
However, Khimik should also view this as a chance to win a game and they’ll be looking to grab another win here. Their sole win of the season so far came in Round 3 when they defeated Umana Reyer Venezia by a score of 65-64. That single point victory is the only win and it shows a lot of the problems that Kihimik have endured. They don’t really score a lot, which places their defence under considerable pressure to stop their opponents from scoring too many points. Jaime Smith has been in fantastic form this season though, providing an average of 20.8 points per game so far this season.
The bookies expect the hosts to romp it but take Khimik at -12, at odds of 1.83. If you’re looking for the Over/Under market, look to go OVER 146.5 which is provided at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Telenet Oostende v Cibona
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Iberostar Tenerife v Mega Leks
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – ASVEL Lyon-Villeurbanne v Muratbey Usak Sportif
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Openjobmetis Varese v EWE Baskets
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – CSM CSU Oradea v Umana Reyer Venezia
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Neptunas Klaipeda v Rosa Radom
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – PAOK v Ventspils
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Pinar Karsiyaka v Kataja Basket
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Avtodor Saratov v Le Mans Sarthe