Spread Pick: AEKAway with handicap -3.5 at 1.90
Over/Under: Over 145.0 at 1.90 Bet Now!
29/11/2016 18:00 BST – Stelmet Zielona Gora v AEK – Betting Tips
The Polish side have a 2-4 record so far in Group E of the FIBA Champions League but they know that improving this record will be a tough challenge this week. This is because they welcome Greek side AEK who hold a 4-2 record so far in the group and they’ll view this as a game that can provide them with the chance to move forwards and upwards in the table.
The Polish side managed a win in Round 2 of the season, defeating MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg by a score of 72-70 and then again in Round 5 where they managed to defeat Szolnoki Olaj by a score of 83-63. The rest of the results haven’t fallen in the favour of the hosts and there have been defeats to Dinamo Sassari, Partizan, Besiktas and Proximus Spirou. This game will represent an opportunity to win but players like James Florence, who has provided an average of 13.5 points per game so far this season have to perform strongly throughout the full game.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 29/11 12:00 (Spread Result: 78-71.5, Totals: 153)|
|andrew||29/11 18:00||Stelmet Zielona GoraZGA||AEKAEK||145.0||1.90||Over 145.0|
AEK need more consistency in FIBA Champions League
The Greeks have been good for the most part of this campaign only losing in Round 3 and Round 5 of the season so far. The defeats to Besiktas and MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg have been annoying but these are understandable in the course of a season. Wins over Szolnoki Olaj, Proximus Spirou, Dinamo Sassari and Partizan have brought plenty to cheer for the Greek side and Dusan Sakota has been a key player so far this campaign, offering up an average of 12.7 points per game. If he can deliver another showing along these lines, this could be an impressive night away from home for AEK.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
The bookies think the Greeks will have the upper hand but they feel it will be a relatively close game. This is why you should back AEK at -3.5, which is provided at odds of 1.83. There is also the Over/Under market available in this FIBA Champions League clash and you should look to go OVER 145.0 which is provided at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Telenet Oostende v Cibona
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Iberostar Tenerife v Mega Leks
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – ASVEL Lyon-Villeurbanne v Muratbey Usak Sportif
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Openjobmetis Varese v EWE Baskets
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Maccabi Rand Media v Khimik
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – CSM CSU Oradea v Umana Reyer Venezia
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Neptunas Klaipeda v Rosa Radom
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – PAOK v Ventspils
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Pinar Karsiyaka v Kataja Basket
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Avtodor Saratov v Le Mans Sarthe