Spread Pick: Dinamo SassariAway with handicap +3.5 at 1.90
Over/Under: Under 153.0 at 1.83 Bet Now!
29/11/2016 20:30 BST – Partizan v Dinamo Sassari – Betting Tips
Fourth plays fifth in Group E of the FIBA Champions League on Tuesday night and both teams will have this game earmarked as being a game where success can be achieved. There is no denying that a 3-3 and 2-4 record, respectively, are far from the greatest records but at this stage of the season, both teams have a platform for growth and development, but the outcome of this clash could have a big influence on how these teams perform from this point onwards.
With two defeats in their most recent games, life has been tough of late for Partizan. A single point victory in Round 1 got the FIBA Champions League season off to a thrilling start but then there was a loss against runaway leaders Besiktas. Round 3 saw a two-point win over Gora and then there was a 70-55 victory over Szolnoki Olaj. The two most recent losses for Partizan have come against Proximus Spirou and AEK. If the hosts are to claim victory in this vital Group E clash, there is a need for Stefan Bircevic to step up. He has provided an average of 11.8 points per game so far this season, a tally that needs to be better while other players also need to provide more for the Partizan cause.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 29/11 12:00 (Spread Result: 87-91.5, Totals: 175)|
|andrew||29/11 20:30||PartizanPARTI||Dinamo SassariSASSA||153.0||1.83||Under 153.0|
|SPREAD||+3.5||1.90||Dinamo SassariSASSA||Bet ►|
Sassari have had some cruel losses in FIBA Champions League
The Italians enjoyed a strong start to the season, winning two games and losing one match by a single point. However, there have been three defeats in a row of late but Dinamo will point to the fact that the two most recent defeats have been by a single point. The fact that the Italians have lost three games this season by a single point, only AEK getting a convincing win over them, shows the narrow margins of basketball at times. There will be a determination to get over the line in this game and Darius Johnson-Odom needs to perform well and if he can add to his average points tally of 13.2 per game, things will be looking good for the side from Sassari.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
The bookies think the hosts will take this game but look at Dinamo Sassari at +3.5 which is provided at odds of 1.90. Anyone looking for the Over/Under market should go UNDER 153.0 at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Telenet Oostende v Cibona
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Iberostar Tenerife v Mega Leks
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – ASVEL Lyon-Villeurbanne v Muratbey Usak Sportif
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Openjobmetis Varese v EWE Baskets
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Maccabi Rand Media v Khimik
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – CSM CSU Oradea v Umana Reyer Venezia
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Neptunas Klaipeda v Rosa Radom
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – PAOK v Ventspils
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Pinar Karsiyaka v Kataja Basket
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Avtodor Saratov v Le Mans Sarthe