Spread Pick: Dinamo SassariAway with handicap +3.5 at 1.90
Over/Under: Under 153.0 at 1.83 Bet Now!
29/11/2016 20:30 BST – Partizan v Dinamo Sassari – Betting Tips
Fourth plays fifth in Group E of the FIBA Champions League on Tuesday night and both teams will have this game earmarked as being a game where success can be achieved. There is no denying that a 3-3 and 2-4 record, respectively, are far from the greatest records but at this stage of the season, both teams have a platform for growth and development, but the outcome of this clash could have a big influence on how these teams perform from this point onwards.
With two defeats in their most recent games, life has been tough of late for Partizan. A single point victory in Round 1 got the FIBA Champions League season off to a thrilling start but then there was a loss against runaway leaders Besiktas. Round 3 saw a two-point win over Gora and then there was a 70-55 victory over Szolnoki Olaj. The two most recent losses for Partizan have come against Proximus Spirou and AEK. If the hosts are to claim victory in this vital Group E clash, there is a need for Stefan Bircevic to step up. He has provided an average of 11.8 points per game so far this season, a tally that needs to be better while other players also need to provide more for the Partizan cause.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 29/11 12:00 (Spread Result: 87-91.5, Totals: 175)|
|andrew||29/11 20:30||PartizanPARTI||Dinamo SassariSASSA||153.0||1.83||Under 153.0|
|SPREAD||+3.5||1.90||Dinamo SassariSASSA||Bet ►|
Sassari have had some cruel losses in FIBA Champions League
The Italians enjoyed a strong start to the season, winning two games and losing one match by a single point. However, there have been three defeats in a row of late but Dinamo will point to the fact that the two most recent defeats have been by a single point. The fact that the Italians have lost three games this season by a single point, only AEK getting a convincing win over them, shows the narrow margins of basketball at times. There will be a determination to get over the line in this game and Darius Johnson-Odom needs to perform well and if he can add to his average points tally of 13.2 per game, things will be looking good for the side from Sassari.
The bookies think the hosts will take this game but look at Dinamo Sassari at +3.5 which is provided at odds of 1.90. Anyone looking for the Over/Under market should go UNDER 153.0 at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Telenet Oostende v Cibona
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Iberostar Tenerife v Mega Leks
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – ASVEL Lyon-Villeurbanne v Muratbey Usak Sportif
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Openjobmetis Varese v EWE Baskets
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Maccabi Rand Media v Khimik
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – CSM CSU Oradea v Umana Reyer Venezia
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Neptunas Klaipeda v Rosa Radom
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – PAOK v Ventspils
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Pinar Karsiyaka v Kataja Basket
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Avtodor Saratov v Le Mans Sarthe