Spread Pick: Besiktas Sompo JapanAway with handicap -3 at 1.83
Over/Under: Over 155.0 at 1.90 Bet Now!
29/11/2016 20:00 BST – MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg v Besiktas Sompo Japan – Betting Tips
The hosts sit in third place in Group E of the FIBA Champions League (or joint second depending on your viewpoint) but they know that this is going to be a tough game. A 4-2 record isn’t bad at all but when you come up against a side with a 6-0 record, which is the status of Besiktas coming into this game, you can see why any home side will know they are in for a big challenge.
The Germans lost their opening two games of the FIBA Champions League season and they would have been forgiven for thinking that life in Group E was going to be quite tough. Those losses against Partizan and Stelmet Zielona Gora may have derailed the team but to the German side’s credit, they have bounced back strongly. Round 3 saw a thumping victory against Szolnoki Olaj, winning by 99-56, and then there have been wins against Proximus Spirou, AEK and Dinamo Sassari. This may be the toughest challenge of the campaign so far though but Jack Cooley has been in fine form, offering up an average of 15.7 points per game and 6.2 rebounds per match.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 29/11 12:00 (Spread Result: 89-80, Totals: 172)|
|andrew||29/11 20:00||MHP Riesen LudwigsburgMHP||Besiktas Sompo JapanBESIK||155.0||1.90||Over 155.0|
|SPREAD||-3||1.83||Besiktas Sompo JapanBESIK||Bet ►|
Besiktas have been perfect in FIBA Champions League
What can you say about the Turkish side in Group E in the FIBA Champions League. 6 wins from 6 games is an unbelievable return by anyone’s standards and there is a sense of confidence surrounding Besiktas. An 89-74 win over Szolnoki Olaj in their most recent outing has been far from their toughest challenge and a one-point win over Dinamo Sassari in Round 5 was a close shave but the Turkish side are looking good and will feel as though they can go far this season. Earl Clark has been in strong form, offering up an average of 15.2 points per game this season for the only FIBA Champions League to hold a 100% record so far this season.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
The bookies think the Turkish side will continue their winning ways but they see this being a close game. Take Besiktas Sompo Japan at -3, which is provided at odds of 1.83. For the Over/Under market, look to go OVER 155.0 which is on offer at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Telenet Oostende v Cibona
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Iberostar Tenerife v Mega Leks
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – ASVEL Lyon-Villeurbanne v Muratbey Usak Sportif
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Openjobmetis Varese v EWE Baskets
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Maccabi Rand Media v Khimik
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – CSM CSU Oradea v Umana Reyer Venezia
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Neptunas Klaipeda v Rosa Radom
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – PAOK v Ventspils
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Pinar Karsiyaka v Kataja Basket
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Avtodor Saratov v Le Mans Sarthe