Spread Pick: Juventus UtenaHome with handicap +4 at 1.90
Over/Under: Over 155.0 at 1.90 Bet Now!
29/11/2016 18:00 BST – Juventus Utena v Sidigas Avellino – Betting Tips
This is a top of the table clash in Group D and it is shaping up to be one of the exciting matches in this week’s FIBA Champions League fixtures. There is a great deal to be said for a game featuring a home side with a 5-1 record and an away side with a 4-2 record, and you can bet that both teams will be desperate for a win that will really improve their position at the top of the table.
A lot of the teams that made their way into the FIBA Champions League through the qualification route have struggled in the group stages but this hasn’t been the case for Juventus Utena in Group D. The team currently sits top of the group and with a 5-1 record, they’ll be confident of grabbing another win here, even though they are playing a team that is snapping at their heels. A loss in Round 3 against Tenerife means that Juventus come into this game on the back of three wins in a row with their most recent win coming in a 75-73 victory over KK Mornar. One player that has been in fantastic form for Juventus is Jamar Diggs and he has served up an average of 13.5 points per game this season.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 29/11 12:00 (Spread Result: 79-85, Totals: 160)|
|andrew||29/11 18:00||Juventus UtenaUTENA||Sidigas AvellinoAVELL||155.0||1.90||Over 155.0|
|SPREAD||+4||1.90||Juventus UtenaUTENA||Bet ►|
Avellino have stumbled of late in FIBA Champions League
With three wins to the start the season, life was good in Group D for Avellino but in Round 4, a loss at the hands of Oostende changed the outlook. There was a victory in Round 5, defeating KK Mornar by a score of 76-67 but in the last game, Avellino fell at the hands of Tenerife, losing out narrowly in a 75-76 match. This means the away team come into this game lacking slightly in confidence but they are still a good side who are more than capable of winning games. Joe Ragland has been in excellent form so far this season, providing an average of 17.2 points per game.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
The bookies are tipping the away side to clinch this game so take Juventus Utena at +4, which is provided at odds of 1.90. For the Over/Under market, look to go OVER 155.0 at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Telenet Oostende v Cibona
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Iberostar Tenerife v Mega Leks
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – ASVEL Lyon-Villeurbanne v Muratbey Usak Sportif
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Openjobmetis Varese v EWE Baskets
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Maccabi Rand Media v Khimik
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – CSM CSU Oradea v Umana Reyer Venezia
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Neptunas Klaipeda v Rosa Radom
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – PAOK v Ventspils
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Pinar Karsiyaka v Kataja Basket
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Avtodor Saratov v Le Mans Sarthe