Spread Pick: AS MonacoAway with handicap +4 at 1.86
Over/Under: Over 146.0 at 1.90 Bet Now!
29/11/2016 20:00 BST – Aris v AS Monaco – Betting Tips
We have a genuine top of the table clash in Group A in the FIBA Champions League with Aris welcoming Monaco. This is a chance for the home team to draw level with the French side on their records but of course, the away side knows that a win will give them some clear space between themselves and their opponents. There is a great deal at stake in this game and this always leads to a lot of basketball betting opportunities.
The hosts were flying at the start of the FIBA Champions League season and they had clocked up a 4-0 record at the end of Round 4 in Group A. Things haven’t gone to plan since then for Aris though and they will be desperate to get back to winning ways. CEZ Nymburk managed a 79-87 result in Round 5 while in Round 6, Aris were gunned down 74-81 by the Fraport Skyliners. This has created an added sense of pressure on the home team in this game and the Aris fans will be looking for Vassilis Kavvadas to step up. He has managed an average of 16 points per game this season and a strong showing is very much required from him here.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 29/11 12:00 (Spread Result: 62-69, Totals: 127)|
|andrew||29/11 20:00||ARISARIS||AS MonacoMONAC||146.0||1.90||Over 146.0|
|SPREAD||+4||1.86||AS MonacoMONAC||Bet ►|
Monaco looking for more wins in FIBA Champions League
Monaco’s only defeat of the season came in Round 5 when they lost 65-79 to Banvit. This meant that both teams held a 4-0 record at the end of Round 4 but while the hosts haven’t bounced back yet, AS Monaco steadied the shop in Round 6 with a strong 63-74 win against CEZ Nymburk. This means the away side will come into this clash with confidence and they’ll believe they can consolidate their position at the top of the table. Sergii Gladyr has been a key player so far for Monaco averaging 12.5 points per game so far this season.
The bookies think the hosts will clinch this game but you can take AS Monaco at +4 which is provided at odds of 1.86. For the Over/Under market, look to go OVER 146.0 at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Telenet Oostende v Cibona
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Iberostar Tenerife v Mega Leks
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – ASVEL Lyon-Villeurbanne v Muratbey Usak Sportif
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Openjobmetis Varese v EWE Baskets
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Maccabi Rand Media v Khimik
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – CSM CSU Oradea v Umana Reyer Venezia
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Neptunas Klaipeda v Rosa Radom
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – PAOK v Ventspils
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Pinar Karsiyaka v Kataja Basket
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Avtodor Saratov v Le Mans Sarthe