Spread Pick: Fraport SkylinersAway with handicap +5 at 1.90
Over/Under: Over 139.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
29/11/2016 18:30 BST – Ironi Nahariya v Fraport Skyliners – Betting Tips
This looks like being one of the more evenly matched games in the FIBA Champions League this midweek, particularly in Group A. The hosts hold a 2-4 record while the German side come with a 3-3 record, so there is plenty to play for in this clash. With both teams located around the middle of the group, a win would be crucial, not only in getting one over on a close rival but in propelling a team further up the table.
The hosts will be feeling slightly better about themselves because they are actually coming into this game on the back of two wins in a row. That isn’t bad when you hold a 2-4 record overall and while the first four games of the FIBA Champions League season were pretty tough for Ironi, there is now optimism that things are turning around. The 76-61 victory over Helios Suns in Round 5 and the 90-71 triumph over Bakken Bears in Round 6 have changed the complexion of the Nahariya campaign and one player who has been instrumental in this turnaround is Yancy Gates. He has delivered an average of 14.1 points per game and an average of 5.9 rebounds per game so far this season.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 29/11 12:00 (Spread Result: 75-59, Totals: 129)|
|andrew||29/11 18:30||Ironi NahariyaNAHAR||Fraport SkylinersFRAPO||139.5||1.90||Over 139.5|
|SPREAD||+5||1.90||Fraport SkylinersFRAPO||Bet ►|
Skyliners need more consistency in FIBA Champions League
This campaign has been extremely up and down for the Skyliners and to this stage, their results have followed a pattern. Their record so far runs at LLWWLW but coming into this match on the back of a triumph is definitely something that gives cause for optimism for the German side. The 81-74 win over Aris was a strong result and they will hope to follow that up with a win away from home. Kwame Vaughn has been in fine form this season and he has delivered an average of 15.5 points per game this season.
You can take Fraport Skyliners at +5, which is available at odds of 1.90. Anyone looking for the Over/Under market should go OVER 139.5 which is provided at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Telenet Oostende v Cibona
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Iberostar Tenerife v Mega Leks
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – ASVEL Lyon-Villeurbanne v Muratbey Usak Sportif
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Openjobmetis Varese v EWE Baskets
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Maccabi Rand Media v Khimik
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – CSM CSU Oradea v Umana Reyer Venezia
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Neptunas Klaipeda v Rosa Radom
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – PAOK v Ventspils
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Pinar Karsiyaka v Kataja Basket
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Avtodor Saratov v Le Mans Sarthe