Spread Pick: CEZ NymburkHome with handicap -14.5 at 1.90
Over/Under: Over 142.0 at 1.90 Bet Now!
29/11/2016 18:30 BST – CEZ Nymburk v Helios Suns – Betting Tips
While the hosts record of a 3-3 run of form in Group A of the FIBA Champions League isn’t that fantastic, it is certainly a lot better than the record held by the away side coming into this game. The Helios Suns have endured a torrid time so far this season and they hold a 1-5 record. This will mean that the basketball betting odds are likely to favour the home team but with neither side having been at their best this campaign, this could be a difficult game to call.
Two wins in their opening two games of the FIBA Champions League left a number of Nymburk fans thinking they were in for a great campaign. Life has been difficult since that point and a 69-75 defeat at the hands of Banvit in Round 3 has been followed by some poor results. A 61-74 loss at the hands of Fraport Skyliners followed and while there was a good 87-79 win over Aris in Round 5, their most recent outing saw a 74-93 loss at the hands of AS Monaco. One player that is likely to be in the thick of things for CEZ Nymburk is Howard Sant-Roos who has delivered an average of 14.3 points per game this season.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 29/11 12:00 (Spread Result: 70.5-55, Totals: 140)|
|andrew||29/11 18:30||CEZ NymburkNYMBU||Helios Suns DomzaleHELIO||142.0||1.90||Over 142.0|
|SPREAD||-14.5||1.90||CEZ NymburkNYMBU||Bet ►|
Suns are struggling in FIBA Champions League
The away side grabbed a win in Round 3 of this season, defeating the Fraport Skyliners by a score of 56-61. Sadly, there were two defeats before this game and the side is currently on a run that includes three consecutive losses. The most recent defeat came with a 53-60 loss at the hands of Banvit and while this is likely to be a tough challenge for the Greek side, they have to start winning games again if they are going to have any impact on the FIBA Champions League. Tomaš Kyzlink has bene the most effective player up top for the Suns but even he has been limited to an average of 12.8 points per game, which is far from ideal at this stage of the season.
The bookies think the hosts will win convincingly and you can take CEZ Nymburk at -14.5 which is provided at odds of 1.90. The Over/Under market is provided at OVER 142.0, which you can find at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Telenet Oostende v Cibona
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Iberostar Tenerife v Mega Leks
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – ASVEL Lyon-Villeurbanne v Muratbey Usak Sportif
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Openjobmetis Varese v EWE Baskets
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Maccabi Rand Media v Khimik
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – CSM CSU Oradea v Umana Reyer Venezia
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Neptunas Klaipeda v Rosa Radom
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – PAOK v Ventspils
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Pinar Karsiyaka v Kataja Basket
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Avtodor Saratov v Le Mans Sarthe