Spread Pick: Bakken BearsAway with handicap +18.5 at 1.90
Over/Under: Under 155.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
29/11/2016 18:00 BST – Banvit v Bakken Bears – Betting Tips
Given the hosts hold a 5-1 record coming into this game and the away team currently have a 1-5 record, you would be forgiven for thinking that this match is a foregone conclusion. The hosts should have more than enough to take care of business in this Group A FIBA Champions League clash on Tuesday night but you can guarantee that there will be some brave punters looking to take a chance on some large basketball betting action in this game.
The only defeat of the season so far for Banvit came in Round 4 when they fell 74-84 to Aris. In all other games, the side has come out on top and they have managed to look quite convincing when doing so. Their most recent victory came against Helios Suns and the Greek side was dismissed with a 60-53 score line. There will be high expectations that Banvit will continue their strong form in this game and with Gediminas Orelik having clocked up an average of 15.2 points per game this season, he is the player that is most likely to cause the damage to the Bakken Bears.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 29/11 12:00 (Spread Result: 99-100.5, Totals: 181)|
|andrew||29/11 18:00||Banvit BandirmaBANVI||Bakken BearsBEARS||155.5||1.90||Under 155.5|
|SPREAD||+18.5||1.90||Bakken BearsBEARS||Bet ►|
Bakken Bears enduring tough time in FIBA Champions League
A win in Round 5 of the FIBA Champions League season, a 71-65 victory over the Fraport Skyliners raised hope that the Bears would be set for a new lease of life in Group A. Sadly for them, they suffered defeat once again in Round 6 of the campaign, losing 71-90 to Ironi Nahariya, and the team needs to lift themselves once more. They have benefitted from some big plays this campaign with DeVaughn Akoon-Purcell offering up an average of 17.6 points per game this season but there is a need for the Bakken squad to step up and offer more for the cause.
The confidence in the home team is matched by the bookies odds. Look to take Bakken Bears at +18.5 which you can find at odds of 1.90. Anyone looking for the Over/Under market will find that going UNDER 155.5 at odds of 1.90 is a decent bet for this Tuesday night clash in Group A of the FIBA Champions League. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Telenet Oostende v Cibona
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Iberostar Tenerife v Mega Leks
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – ASVEL Lyon-Villeurbanne v Muratbey Usak Sportif
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Openjobmetis Varese v EWE Baskets
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Maccabi Rand Media v Khimik
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – CSM CSU Oradea v Umana Reyer Venezia
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Neptunas Klaipeda v Rosa Radom
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – PAOK v Ventspils
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Pinar Karsiyaka v Kataja Basket
- 30 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Avtodor Saratov v Le Mans Sarthe