Spread Pick: Limoges CSPAway with handicap +4 at 1.90
Over/Under: Over 149.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
22/10/2015 18:30 – Cedevita Zagreb v Limoges CSP – Betting Tips
With both teams getting off to a losing start in Round 1 of this season’s Euroleague, someone will definitely get off the mark in this game. Of course, this means that there will be a team condemned to 2 defeats in their opening 2 games, and the Euroleague season can start to look quite tough when you suffer a run of losing games.
The home side will look back on last season when these teams met twice and know that the host was the victor in both of the games. This will give Zagreb hope but they also have the players that can win games. Expect to see Nemanja Gordic and Jacob Pullen splitting the playmaking role between them and when it comes to a player on goal-scoring form, a lot of responsibility will fall on Miro Bilan. He has grabbed double figures in the last six Euroleague games he has played and the Zagreb fans will be desperate to see that run continue on Thursday night.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|Euroleague tip locked in at 21/10 15:35 (Spread Result: 80-88, Totals: 164)|
|giorgio||22/10 18:30||Cedevita Zagreb||Cedevita ZagrebCED||Limoges CSP||Limoges CSPLMG||149.5||1.90||Over 149.5|
|SPREAD||+4||1.90||Limoges CSPLMG||Bet ►|
Boungou-Colo will be keen to repeat last season’s form
The away side will be looking to bounce back after an opening round defeat and one player who will be looking forward to this game will be Nobel Boungou-Colo. He loved playing against Cedivita last season, averaging 17.5 points, 2 steals and 3 assists in the two outings last campaign. He notched up 18 points in Zagreb, which was the highest total for the player in a game last season. Cedevita can also rely on Heiko Schaffartzik who has scored his last 10 free throws in a row in the Euroleague. He has also sunk a three pointer in his last four games, and in 10 of his last 11 games.
This could be a close affair and taking Limoges CSP at +4, and odds of 1.90, isn’t a bad bet. For the Over/Under market, have a look at going OVER 149.5, available at odds of 1.90, for this game. It has the hallmarks of a close one but there could still be points on the board. Bet Now!
More Euroleague Betting Tips
- 23 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group C – FC Barcelona Lassa v Stelemt Zielona Gora
- 23 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group D – Dinamo Banco di Sardegna Sassari v CSKA Moscow
- 23 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group A – Strasbourg v Fenerbahce Istanbul
- 23 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group B – Laboral Kutxa Vitoria Gasteiz v Olympiacos Piraeus
- 23 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group D – Brose Baskets Bamberg v Darussafaka Dogus Istanbul
- 23 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group C – Zalgiris Kaunas v Lokomotiv Kuban Krasnodar
- 22 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group A – Real Madrid v Crvena Zvezda Telekom Belgrade
- 22 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group C – Panathinaikos Athens v Pinar Karsiyaka Izmir