Spread Pick: Crvena ZvezdaAway with handicap +17 at 1.90
Over/Under: Over 159.0 at 1.90 Bet Now!
22/10/2015 21:00 – Real Madrid v Crvena Zvezda Telekom Belgrade – Betting Tips
There will be no panic in Madrid as the reigning Euroleague champions play their first home game of the new season. The disappointing loss in Moscow last week has to be placed to the back of their minds but the champs face a team coming into this game on the back of a confidence boosting opening week win.
After the false-start of last week, you should expect Real to come out with all guns blazing in this game. Sergio Llull was in excellent scoring form in the opening game last week and he is likely to be the man that steps up for Madrid once again. Of course, you have quality all throughout the Real Madrid team and any number of players can make the difference. Llull has succeeded with his last 15 free throws in Euroleague action and Jaycee Caroll is still chasing down 1,000 points, with the player currently being 24 points away from this milestone.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|Euroleague tip locked in at 21/10 15:45 (Spread Result: 98-88, Totals: 169)|
|giorgio||22/10 21:00||Real Madrid||Real MadridRMB||Crvena Zvezda||Crvena ZvezdaCZT||159.0||1.90||Over 159.0|
|SPREAD||+17||1.90||Crvena ZvezdaCZT||Bet ►|
An injury blow has disrupted Belgrade’s build-up to Madrid trip
There has been a recent blow for the Belgrade side with Luka Mitrovic suffering an injury at the weekend. This means that there will be a greater level of responsibility falling on Marko Simonovic. One player who is expected to deliver for Crvena will be Maik Zirbes who served up an excellent performance in the opening round of the new season. Zirbes grabbed 18 points and earned himself a performance index rating of 22, which was a career high for the player. Last season, Stefan Jovic was on top form against Madrid, grabbing 9 assists, a career high in the Top 16 home game against the Spanish giants.
Expect the champions to bounce back in this one but you may find that taking Crvena Zvezda Telekom Belgrade with a +17 handicap, at odds of 1.90, will help to keep this one interesting. You should have an interest in the Over/Under market by going OVER 159.0 at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
More Euroleague Betting Tips
- 23 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group C – FC Barcelona Lassa v Stelemt Zielona Gora
- 23 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group D – Dinamo Banco di Sardegna Sassari v CSKA Moscow
- 23 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group A – Strasbourg v Fenerbahce Istanbul
- 23 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group B – Laboral Kutxa Vitoria Gasteiz v Olympiacos Piraeus
- 23 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group D – Brose Baskets Bamberg v Darussafaka Dogus Istanbul
- 23 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group C – Zalgiris Kaunas v Lokomotiv Kuban Krasnodar
- 22 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group C – Panathinaikos Athens v Pinar Karsiyaka Izmir