Spread Pick: StrasbourgHome with handicap +8 at 1.90
Over/Under: Over 149.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
23/10/2015 19:45 – Strasbourg v Fenerbahce Istanbul – Betting Tips
This will be the first ever meeting between the two teams and the home side will be desperate to win. Strasbourg lost out on a tough night in Belgrade in the opening round, suffering 25 turnovers over the course of the evening. Their opponents left it late but they grabbed a big win and will arrive in France full of confidence.
The loss of Matt Howard was a blow for Strasbourg but the club moved quickly to bring in Romeo Travis and he will work alongside Vladimir Golubovic and Bangaly Fofana to cause trouble for the Turkish side. There may not be too much experience in the home side when it comes to the Euroleague but Louis Campbell can boast of making at least 1 three-point show in six of his last 7 games. Jeremy Leloup can also call on some Euroleague experience and he has a consecutive run of 18 free throws to his name, so there are players ready to pull Strasbourg through this.
|Euroleague tip locked in at 22/10 21:20 (Spread Result: 99-70, Totals: 161)
The Turkish side have some consistent players
The Turkish side could present Ekpe Udoh with a debut in the Euroleague while they have some players on a great run of form. Gigi Datome has scored his last 29 free throws in a row in the Euroleague. Bogdan Bogdanovic has tasted success with his last 12 free throws and he has also made a minimum of one three point shot in his last 10 Euroleague outings. With Kostas Sloukas serving up at least 1 steal in his last five Euroleague games, this is a team that has a streak of consistency running through it.
The away team are tipped to win the game but taking Strasbourg at +8, at odds of 1.90, could be an interesting way to work into the weekend. When it comes to basketball betting tips, the Over/Under market is always of interest and you should be looking to go OVER 149.5, at odds of 1.90 for this game. Bet Now!
More Euroleague Betting Tips
- 23 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group C – FC Barcelona Lassa v Stelemt Zielona Gora
- 23 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group D – Dinamo Banco di Sardegna Sassari v CSKA Moscow
- 23 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group B – Laboral Kutxa Vitoria Gasteiz v Olympiacos Piraeus
- 23 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group D – Brose Baskets Bamberg v Darussafaka Dogus Istanbul
- 23 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group C – Zalgiris Kaunas v Lokomotiv Kuban Krasnodar
- 22 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group A – Real Madrid v Crvena Zvezda Telekom Belgrade
- 22 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group C – Panathinaikos Athens v Pinar Karsiyaka Izmir