Spread Pick: Panathinaikos AthensHome with handicap -8 at 1.90
Over/Under: Over 147.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
22/10/2015 20:00 – Panathinaikos Athens v Pinar Karsiyaka Izmir – Betting Tips
This is the first ever meeting between these two sides but it will be the fifth time that Pinar have played in Greece. At the moment, they hold a 1-3 record in Greece but that victory came last season, in a victory against PAOK Thessaloniki, in a match in the Eurocup. As for Panathinaikos, their home record versus Turkish teams stands at 21-2, and this includes 11 wins in a row.
The last time the team from Athens lost at home to a Turkish side came back in the 2005/06 season when they lost out to Efes Pilsen. They come into this game on the back of an opening round defeat but they will be confident that they can bounce back in this game. As usual, you can expect Dimitris Diamantidis to be on form for the hosts and Nick Calathes is a reliable player too. Diamantidis is just 6 points off the 9th place in the career scoring charts in the Euroleague. Going into this game, he has notched up 2,322 career points in the Euroleague.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|Euroleague tip locked in at 21/10 15:45 (Spread Result: 77-73, Totals: 158)|
|giorgio||22/10 20:00||Panathinaikos Athens||Panathinaikos AthensPAO||Pinar Karsiyaka||Pinar KarsiyakaKARSI||147.5||1.90||Over 147.5|
|SPREAD||-8||1.90||Panathinaikos AthensPAO||Bet ►|
Pinar will be keen to follow up last week’s brilliant win
Pinar come into this game on a massive high after defeating FC Barcelona Lass in the opening round of fixtures last week. There aren’t many better ways to make an entrance than by that win but the Izmir players will be keen to show that it wasn’t just a flash in the pan. They may not have too many players with impressive stats in the Euroleague but you can expect Colton Iverson and Kenny Gabriel to be at the heart of what is good for the Turkish side. Gabriel grabbed a double-double last week and he will be gunning for more of the same this week.
The hosts are favourites for this game and you can find Panathinaikos with a -8 handicap, at odds of 1.90. For the Over/Under market for this game, you will find that going OVER 147.5, at odds of 1.90, is likely to be a decent bet to maintain an interest in this one. Bet Now!
More Euroleague Betting Tips
- 23 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group C – FC Barcelona Lassa v Stelemt Zielona Gora
- 23 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group D – Dinamo Banco di Sardegna Sassari v CSKA Moscow
- 23 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group A – Strasbourg v Fenerbahce Istanbul
- 23 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group B – Laboral Kutxa Vitoria Gasteiz v Olympiacos Piraeus
- 23 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group D – Brose Baskets Bamberg v Darussafaka Dogus Istanbul
- 23 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group C – Zalgiris Kaunas v Lokomotiv Kuban Krasnodar
- 22 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group A – Real Madrid v Crvena Zvezda Telekom Belgrade