Spread Pick: Brose Baskets BambergHome with handicap -2.5 at 1.90
Over/Under: Over 143.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
23/10/2015 19:00 – Brose Baskets Bamberg v Darussafaka Dogus Istanbul – Betting Tips
This is the first time that these two sides have met since the 2004/05 season when they clashed in the ULEB Cup. Brose will be looking to grab a win after losing in the opening round while the Turkish side will be looking to maintain their winning run at the start of the campaign.
After suffering a 76-71 loss in Malaga last week, Brose Baskets Bamberg will be desperate to get their season up and running in this game. The Brose Arena will be packed full of fans ready to roar their team on and it is up to players like Milko Bjelica and Luke Harangody to step up and do the damage. It is likely that this is going to be a close affair but the hosts really need to get their 2015/16 Euroleague campaign up and running.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|Euroleague tip locked in at 22/10 21:15 (Spread Result: 83.5-76, Totals: 162)|
|giorgio||23/10 19:00||Brose Baskets Bamberg||Brose Baskets BambergBRO||Darussafaka Dogus Istanbul||Darussafaka Dogus IstanbulDDI||143.5||1.90||Over 143.5|
|SPREAD||-2.5||1.90||Brose Baskets BambergBRO||Bet ►|
Dogus have players who have showed remarkable consistency
Reggie Redding has shown a great level of consistency in recent times and with at least 1 three pointer in 11 of his last 12 outings, he can be relied upon to get points when needed. One player that has also grabbed a lot of three pointers in his time is Manu Markoishvili, who is just three short of a century in three pointers in the Euroleague. With respect to efforts from the free throw line, Luke Harangody has notched his last 12 free throws in a row. Another player who has been in good form of late is Ender Arslan, who has grabbed at least 1 three-pointer in 10 of his last 11 outings and in his last six games.
The home side are just the favourites but there is likely to be some value in taking Brose Baskets Bamberg at -2.5, available at odds of 1.90. You will also find that there is an Over/Under market on offer in this game, and for some decent value, you should look out for the OVER option at 143.5, which can be found at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
More Euroleague Betting Tips
- 23 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group C – FC Barcelona Lassa v Stelemt Zielona Gora
- 23 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group D – Dinamo Banco di Sardegna Sassari v CSKA Moscow
- 23 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group A – Strasbourg v Fenerbahce Istanbul
- 23 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group B – Laboral Kutxa Vitoria Gasteiz v Olympiacos Piraeus
- 23 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group C – Zalgiris Kaunas v Lokomotiv Kuban Krasnodar
- 22 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group A – Real Madrid v Crvena Zvezda Telekom Belgrade
- 22 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group C – Panathinaikos Athens v Pinar Karsiyaka Izmir