Spread Pick: Laboral Kutxa VitoriaHome with handicap +2 at 1.90
Over/Under: Over 152.0 at 1.90 Bet Now!
23/10/2015 19:30 – Laboral Kutxa Vitoria Gasteiz v Olympiacos Piraeus – Betting Tips
This is a game between two regular attendees in the Euroleague and this is the fourth season in a row that these two teams have faced each other. There may be no surprises in this game but you should expect to see a very high standard of basketball on Friday night.
The hosts have a very good record against Olympiacos in Spain, standing with a 10-4 record. However, the last time the Greeks triumphed came in the 2013/14 campaign, in a Top 16 match, so Olympiacos do know how to win big games. A lot of the focus will fall on Ioannis Bourousis who played for Olympiacos for five seasons. Mike James has scored his 10 last free-throws and Fabien Causer has achieved a performance index rating of at least 10 in all of his last 10 games in the Euroleague, and he will be keen to add to this run this week.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|Euroleague tip locked in at 22/10 21:15 (Spread Result: 98-89, Totals: 185)|
|giorgio||23/10 19:30||Laboral Kutxa Vitoria||Laboral Kutxa VitoriaLBO||Olympiacos Piraeus||Olympiacos PiraeusOLY||152.0||1.90||Over 152.0|
|SPREAD||+2||1.90||Laboral Kutxa VitoriaLBO||Bet ►|
Patric Young was in stunning form last week
The MVP for round 1 of the regular season went to Patric Young of Olympiacos and this was well deserved after an excellent show against Cedevita. He notched up 16 points, 6 rebounds, 4 blocks and 2 steals, helping his team to victory. Vassilis Spanoulis is still closing in on a number of records and he tasted success last season against Laboral. In a 76-64 win in last season’s Top 16, Spanoulis grabbed 27 points and served up 6 assists. He’ll be a big player in this game as will GeorgiosPrintezis, who has notched double figures in his last six games in the Euroleague.
It could well be a close game so taking Laboral Kutxa Vitoria Gasteiz with a +2 handicap, at odds of 1.90, is likely to be a smart option. There is also the option of the Over/Under market for basketball betting fans. In this game, you should be looking to go OVER 152.0 at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
More Euroleague Betting Tips
- 23 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group C – FC Barcelona Lassa v Stelemt Zielona Gora
- 23 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group D – Dinamo Banco di Sardegna Sassari v CSKA Moscow
- 23 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group A – Strasbourg v Fenerbahce Istanbul
- 23 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group D – Brose Baskets Bamberg v Darussafaka Dogus Istanbul
- 23 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group C – Zalgiris Kaunas v Lokomotiv Kuban Krasnodar
- 22 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group A – Real Madrid v Crvena Zvezda Telekom Belgrade
- 22 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group C – Panathinaikos Athens v Pinar Karsiyaka Izmir