Spread Pick: FC Bayern MunichHome with handicap +4.5 at 1.90
Over/Under: Under 165.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
22/10/2015 19:45 – FC Bayern Munich v Khimki Moscow Region – Betting Tips
This may be the first time that these two teams have met but it is a match-up that many people are calling the game of the week in the Euroleague. The home side suffered a narrow defeat in Turkey last week while the Russians started the season with a win over reigning Euroleague champions, Real Madrid.
When it comes to big players for Bayern, it is likely that Alex Renfroe will be involved with the good things that the club offers up. Renfroe has managed to deliver a minimum of one steal in 11 of his last 12 Euroleague outings. He has also offered up at least one three-pointer in the last 9 Euroleague games he has played in. This is the sort of consistency that the top teams look for from their players and Renfroe will be a key man for the home team in this game. He isn’t the only player with good stats though as Bryce Taylor has a record of at least 1 steal in his last 8 Euroleague performances and Paul Zisper can boast of a 9 from 9 record with respect to free throws in the Euroleague.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|Euroleague tip locked in at 21/10 15:40 (Spread Result: 73.5-60, Totals: 129)|
|giorgio||22/10 19:45||FC Bayern Munich||FC Bayern MunichMUN||Khimki Moscow Region||Khimki Moscow RegionKHI||165.5||1.90||Under 165.5|
|SPREAD||+4.5||1.90||FC Bayern MunichMUN||Bet ►|
How will Khimki take to life on the road?
The Moscow side will be coming into this game on a high but they know that life on the road in the Euroleague can be tough. This will be a big game for Tyrese Rice as he heads back to his former club. Rice player for the German side in the 2012/13 campaign. One player with a good run of form behind him at the moment is Egor Vyaltsev. The player has a 100% record in his 7 free throw attempts in the Euroleague. It may not be the longest running record but Khimki will be hoping that he maintains and extends the record in Germany on Thursday night.
The bookmakers expect the Russian side to follow up their win over Real Madrid with an away win in Munich. You can find the home team with a +4.5 handicap and odds of 1.90 for this game. If you’re keen to see the Over/Under market, go UNDER 165.5 at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
More Euroleague Betting Tips
- 23 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group C – FC Barcelona Lassa v Stelemt Zielona Gora
- 23 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group D – Dinamo Banco di Sardegna Sassari v CSKA Moscow
- 23 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group A – Strasbourg v Fenerbahce Istanbul
- 23 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group B – Laboral Kutxa Vitoria Gasteiz v Olympiacos Piraeus
- 23 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group D – Brose Baskets Bamberg v Darussafaka Dogus Istanbul
- 23 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group C – Zalgiris Kaunas v Lokomotiv Kuban Krasnodar
- 22 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group A – Real Madrid v Crvena Zvezda Telekom Belgrade
- 22 October 2015 Euroleague Regular Season Group C – Panathinaikos Athens v Pinar Karsiyaka Izmir