Spread Pick: Juventus UtenaHome with handicap -4.5 at 1.83
Over/Under: Under 154.5 at 1.83 Bet Now!
13-12-2016 18:00 BST - Juventus Utena v Telenet Oostende - Champions League Betting Tips
Fourth plays fifth in Group D of the FIBA Champions League and this is shaping up to be a cracking match between sides who will be desperate to move up the table. The hosts have a 5-3 record coming into this game while the Belgians currently hold a 4-4 record. There isn’t much between these sides at the moment and this means the basketball betting options should be interesting.
The key difference between these two sides so far this season has been the clash in Round 2, which was won by Juventus Utena by a score of 69-59. This will give the Lithuanian side confidence of doing the double over their rivals but they’ll need to be on their guard as the away side tries to level off the head to head record. Juventus have lost their two most recent games, which has taken the edge off of a stunning start to the season after they battled their way through the qualification process of the FIBA Champions League. Jamar Diggs has been an influential player so far this campaign, offering an average of 13.2 points per game this season.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 13/12 09:00 (Spread Result: 76.5-71, Totals: 152)|
|andrew||13/12 18:00||Juventus UtenaUTENA||Telenet OostendeOOSTE||154.5||1.83||Under 154.5|
|SPREAD||-4.5||1.83||Juventus UtenaUTENA||Bet ►|
Telenet Oostende are enjoying good form in FIBA Champions League
The Belgians had a difficult start to the season, losing their opening three games of the campaign, including the loss to Juventus Utena in Round 2. However, Oostende have won their two most recent games, wins over KK Mornar and Cibona, so they will have their tails up coming into this game. A win in this game is the most important thing but if Oostende get a lead, they will have the 10 point margin in mind as this could turn the head to head record in their favour. Rasko Katic has been in fine form this season for the away team, offering an average of 12.5 points per game so far this campaign.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
It has the makings of a tight game but you can take Juventus Utena by -4.5, at odds of 1.83, for this game. If you are looking for the Over/Under market, look to go UNDER 154.5 at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Partizan v Besiktas Sompo Japan
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – SIG Strasbourg v Sidigas Avellino
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Openjobmetis Varese v Neptunas Klaipeda
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – AEK v Proximus Spirou
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – KK Mornar v Iberostar Tenerife
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Rosa Radom v Ventspils
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – CSM CSU Oradea v Maccabi Rand Media
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Muratbey Usak Sportif v PAOK
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Kataja Basket v Avtodor Saratov
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Khimik v Le Mans Sarthe