Spread Pick: PAOKAway with handicap +2.5 at 1.83
Over/Under: Over 150.0 at 1.83 Bet Now!
14-12-2016 18:00 BST - Muratbey Usak v PAOK - Champions League Betting Tips
The hosts have a 2-6 record coming into this game and they know they need to start grabbing wins soon or they are going to be cast adrift in the bottom end of the table. They welcome PAOK who come with a 4-4 record and the away side’s eyes will be looking upwards. This means both teams are keen to move up the table, for slightly different reasons and we will hopefully be in for a cracking match in the FIBA Champions League on Wednesday night.
Muratbey come into this game on the back of two defeats, with a Round 6 win over Varese being their second win of the season. They also defeated Ventspils 74-69 in Round 3 but apart from that, it has been nothing but losses for the team that made their way through to Group C in the FIBA Champions League after tackling the qualification process. The most recent outing for the hosts came with an 88-103 loss at the hands of Neptunas Klaipeda, and the amount of points they shipped will be a concern. D’Angelo Harrison has been in good form, offering an average of 16 points per game this season.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 14/12 09:00 (Spread Result: 78-79.5, Totals: 155)|
|andrew||14/12 18:00||Muratbey UsakUSAK||PAOKPAOK||150.0||1.83||Over 150.0|
POAK have enjoyed an average time in FIBA Champions League so far this season
PAOK have won their two most recent games, which came on the back of losing three games in a row, so they will be keen to keep the good form going for as long as they possibly can. The 85-81 win over Ventspils and 85-66 win over Rosa Radom have lifted the spirits and there should be optimism surrounding the team coming into this game. The earlier clash between these sides saw PAOK win by 59-52 and they’ll believe they can do the same again in this game. Darryl Bryant has offered an average of 11.9 points per game so far this campaign and he’ll be keen to improve this tally.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
The bookies think the hosts will grab an important home win here but take PAOK at +2.5 which is available at odds of 1.83. For the Over/Under market, go OVER 150.0 at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Partizan v Besiktas Sompo Japan
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – SIG Strasbourg v Sidigas Avellino
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Openjobmetis Varese v Neptunas Klaipeda
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – AEK v Proximus Spirou
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – KK Mornar v Iberostar Tenerife
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Rosa Radom v Ventspils
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – CSM CSU Oradea v Maccabi Rand Media
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Kataja Basket v Avtodor Saratov
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Khimik v Le Mans Sarthe