Spread Pick: Iberostar TenerifeAway with handicap -11.5 at 1.83
Over/Under: Over 149.0 at 1.83 Bet Now!
14-12-2016 18:30 BST - KK Mornar Bar v Iberostar Tenerife - Champions League Betting Tips
The team at the foot of the table welcomes the team in second place and on paper, this game should only have one outcome. A team with a 2-6 side should struggle with an opponent who holds a 6-2 record and this is exactly what is going on with this FIBA Champions League Group D game. It may not be the most exciting game for basketball betting purposes but it should be an intriguing game.
The hosts have lost their last five games in a row, which came after a start which saw them win two of their opening three games. Of course, they lost in Round 2 to their opponents this midweek and the 103-57 result in Tenerife was a mauling. Given that KK Mornar made their way through the qualification process, they shouldn’t be judged too harshly but there is no denying that they have struggled to get to grips with the FIBA Champions League experience. Antabia Waller has been in fine form so far this campaign and he has provided an average of 16.1 points per game.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 14/12 09:00 (Spread Result: 72-77.5, Totals: 161)|
|andrew||14/12 18:30||KK Mornar BarMORNA||Iberostar TenerifeTENRF||149.0||1.83||Over 149.0|
|SPREAD||-11.5||1.83||Iberostar TenerifeTENRF||Bet ►|
Tenerife have been good in the FIBA Champions League
The Tenerife side come into this game on a good run of form having won their three most recent games. The victories over Cibona, Mega Leks and Sidigas Avellino will have provided them with some confidence and the away team should be taking the spoils from this game. The last game was a 106-84 win over Cibona so they can score points even though the top scorer for the away side is Carl English, who has picked up an average of 12.7 points per game so far this campaign. If Tenerife play to their capabilities this should be a game where they take the victory with a comfortable manner.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
The away team should take control of this match and you can back Iberostar Tenerife at -11.5 at odds of 1.83. If you’re looking for the Over/Under market for this FIBA Champions League game taking place on Wednesday night, you should go OVER 149.0 at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Partizan v Besiktas Sompo Japan
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – SIG Strasbourg v Sidigas Avellino
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Openjobmetis Varese v Neptunas Klaipeda
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – AEK v Proximus Spirou
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Rosa Radom v Ventspils
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – CSM CSU Oradea v Maccabi Rand Media
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Muratbey Usak Sportif v PAOK
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Kataja Basket v Avtodor Saratov
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Khimik v Le Mans Sarthe