Spread Pick: AEKHome with handicap -2.5 at 1.83
Over/Under: Over 154.5 at 1.83 Bet Now!
14-12-2016 20:00 BST - AEK v Proximus Spirou Charleroi - Champions League Betting Tips
The hosts are in third spot and gunning for higher while the away side is currently in seventh place and desperate for points that will move them away from the bottom end of the table. This means that both teams have incentives to win and the 5-3 record of the hosts will come into competition with the 3-5 record of the away side. This should be a decent night of basketball betting action in Group E of the FIBA Champions League.
The hosts have been up and down of late in Group E. Their form this season has run WWLWLWLW and they really need to draw a run of victories together. This is why this is a big game for AEK as it will provide them with a fantastic chance to get some consistency going. When the two sides clashed in Round 2, it was a 58-80 win for the Greeks and they’ll be confident of repeating the feat in this game. Michael Dixon has been in fine form for the hosts so far this season and he has provided an average of 15.4 points per game.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 14/12 09:00 (Spread Result: 86.5-69, Totals: 158)|
|andrew||14/12 20:00||AEKAEK||Proximus Spirou CharleroiCHARL||154.5||1.83||Over 154.5|
Proximus Spirou are improving in FIBA Champions League
The away side lost their most recent, losing a narrow match to the strong Besiktas by a score of 66-68 but they managed three wins in a row before that. The 84-70 win over Partizan in Round 5 was the teams first win of the season but that was quickly followed up with an 86-69 win over Stelmet Zielona Gora and a 79-74 triumph over Szolnoki Olaj before Besiktas derailed the momentum train! However, Proximus should still feel they can grab something if they continue this form and Brandon Bowman, with an average of 14.2 points per game, will feel as though he can make a difference in this match.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
The Greeks should be able to take control of this game and you can back AEK at -2.5 which is available at odds of 1.83. For the Over/Under market, look to go OVER 154.5 which is on offer at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Partizan v Besiktas Sompo Japan
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – SIG Strasbourg v Sidigas Avellino
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Openjobmetis Varese v Neptunas Klaipeda
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – KK Mornar v Iberostar Tenerife
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Rosa Radom v Ventspils
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – CSM CSU Oradea v Maccabi Rand Media
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Muratbey Usak Sportif v PAOK
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Kataja Basket v Avtodor Saratov
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Khimik v Le Mans Sarthe