Spread Pick: Neptunas KlaipedaAway with handicap -2 at 1.83
Over/Under: Under 150.5 at 1.83 Bet Now!
14-12-2016 20:30 BST - Openjobmetis Varese v Neptunas Klaipeda - Champions League Betting Tips
Teams at the opposite ends of the Group C table in the FIBA Champions League clash in this game. The hosts have a 2-6 record and they currently sit at the foot of the table. The away side come into this game with a 7-1 record and they will be looking to head to the top of the group after this week’s action has been concluded. All of which means that there is plenty to play for in this basketball game.
The hosts managed a win in Round 7, which has been a long time coming since their opening week win over ASVEL. Given that Varese battled their way through the qualification process, that looked to be a promising start but since then, it has been a difficult time for the hosts. The 76-71 win over EWE Baskets was well received but any hopes that this would be continued fell in the 70-86 loss at the hands of ASVEL. When these sides clashed in Round 2 of the season, Neptunas Klaipeda grabbed a good 94-60 win, which means Varese understand the scale of the task that lies ahead of them. Christian Eyenga has been in good form, offering an average of 14.3 points per game this season.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 14/12 09:00 (Spread Result: 67-84, Totals: 153)|
|andrew||14/12 20:30||Openjobmetis VareseVARES||Neptunas KlaipedaNEPTN||150.5||1.83||Under 150.5|
|SPREAD||-2||1.83||Neptunas KlaipedaNEPTN||Bet ►|
Neptunas are flying in FIBA Champions League
Neptunas have been in excellent form and the fact that they bagged over 100 points in their last game, a 103-88 win over Muratbey means they come into this one full of confidence. The defensive side of Neptunas has been the more notable element of their season so far but they are perhaps cutting loose a bit. Before their most recent win, the game against Varese represented the best offensive showing by Neptunas, so they will look forward to this game. The only defeat of the season so far came in Round 6 with a 61-66 defeat at the hands of Ventspils. Jimmy Baron has offered an average of 17 points per game this season.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
The away team should take this game and you can back Neptunas Klaipeda at -2 at odds of 1.83. For the Over/Under market, look to go UNDER 150.5 at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Partizan v Besiktas Sompo Japan
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – SIG Strasbourg v Sidigas Avellino
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – AEK v Proximus Spirou
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – KK Mornar v Iberostar Tenerife
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Rosa Radom v Ventspils
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – CSM CSU Oradea v Maccabi Rand Media
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Muratbey Usak Sportif v PAOK
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Kataja Basket v Avtodor Saratov
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Khimik v Le Mans Sarthe