Spread Pick: StrasbourgHome with handicap -6.5 at 1.83
Over/Under: Over 150.5 at 1.83 Bet Now!
14-12-2016 20:30 BST - Strasbourg v Sidigas Avellino - Champions League Betting Tips
The team in fourth place welcomes the side in third, and with a 5-3 record taking on a side with a 6-2 record, there is definitely a lot at stake in this Group D FIBA Champions League game. Both sides will view this as a fantastic opportunity to grab a strong victory and whoever wins will feel more confident about moving forward for the regular season and beyond.
The French side have won their two most recent outings in the FIBA Champions League and they will be keen to keep that run going in this game. The 93-62 win over KK Mornar and 86-61 triumph against Juventus Utena indicates that the team can beat their rivals from the top half of Group C and this may place their opponents on edge. When the two teams clashed earlier in the season, Avellino took a victory by a margin of 72-69. This means Strasbourg are not just looking for a win, they will be looking to overhaul the head to head record and a win by 4 points or more will give the hosts the advantage in that regard. Erving Walker has been in excellent form so far this season, having provided an average of 14 points per game.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 14/12 09:00 (Spread Result: 56.5-57, Totals: 120)|
|andrew||14/12 20:30||StrasbourgSTRAS||Sidigas AvellinoAVELL||150.5||1.83||Over 150.5|
Sidigas have confidence in their FIBA Champions League form
Sidigas Avellino have also won their two most recent games so this is shaping up to be a game where both teams come in with a touch of confidence. There is a great deal to be said for keeping momentum moving and you can expect Sidigas to be fired up for this game. Knowing that they grabbed a narrow win when the two sides last met will be a comfort for Sidigas and it should drive them on in this game. The 85-61 win over Mega Leks and the 85-75 victory over Juventus Utena should be at the front of their minds, convincing them to drive forward. Joe Ragland has been a key player for Sidigas, offering an average of 17.1 points per game.
The head to head record will be in the hosts minds so take SIG Strasbourg at -6.5, at odds of 1.83. For the Over/Under market, look to go OVER 150.5 at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Partizan v Besiktas Sompo Japan
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Openjobmetis Varese v Neptunas Klaipeda
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – AEK v Proximus Spirou
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – KK Mornar v Iberostar Tenerife
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Rosa Radom v Ventspils
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – CSM CSU Oradea v Maccabi Rand Media
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Muratbey Usak Sportif v PAOK
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Kataja Basket v Avtodor Saratov
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Khimik v Le Mans Sarthe