Spread Pick: Kataja BasketHome with handicap +6.5 at 1.83
Over/Under: Under 179.0 at 1.83 Bet Now!
14-12-2016 18:00 BST - Kataja Basket v Avtodor Saratov - Champions League Betting Tips
Both of these teams have a 4-4 record coming into this Group B FIBA Champions League clash, which means that this is a team between two sides looking to move up the table. It is also a game between two sides who seem evenly matched, which could make this a very interesting evening when it comes to the basketball betting action.
Kataja come into this game on the back of two wins in a row and they will see this as a game that they can triumph in. Given that Kataja battled through the qualifying round, there is no doubt that they have had a long season but they will think this is a game where they can push on. Two defeats at the start of the regular season left many thinking that the FIBA Champions League would be a struggle but things have moved well for the hosts. Wins over Pinar and Maccabi leave them in a good position at the moment and the form of Rion Brown has been pleasing this season, offering an average of 17.5 points per game.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 14/12 09:00 (Spread Result: 103.5-86, Totals: 183)|
|andrew||14/12 18:00||Kataja BasketKATAJ||Avtodor SaratovSARAT||179.0||1.83||Under 179.0|
|SPREAD||+6.5||1.83||Kataja BasketKATAJ||Bet ►|
Avtodor have enjoyed some big wins in FIBA Champions League
Avtodor Saratov will point to the convincing 113-84 win they enjoyed over Kataja earlier this season as an example of what they can do when they get on form. This means they are likely to be up for this game and they’ll want to build on the win they got last week against Khimik. When you consider Avtodor lost their two games prior to that win, they bounced back well and they will see this match as a chance to kick on and move up the table. Nicolas Minnerath has been in excellent form so far this season, offering an average of 20.5 points per game and 6.4 rebounds per game.
The bookies think the away side will clean up in this game so take Kataja Basket at +6.5, at odds of 1.83. as this could be tighter than some people think. When it comes to the Over/Under market, look to go UNDER 179.0 at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Partizan v Besiktas Sompo Japan
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – SIG Strasbourg v Sidigas Avellino
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Openjobmetis Varese v Neptunas Klaipeda
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – AEK v Proximus Spirou
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – KK Mornar v Iberostar Tenerife
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Rosa Radom v Ventspils
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – CSM CSU Oradea v Maccabi Rand Media
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Muratbey Usak Sportif v PAOK
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Khimik v Le Mans Sarthe