Spread Pick: CSM OradeaHome with handicap +4.5 at 1.83
Over/Under: Over 141.5 at 1.83 Bet Now!
14-12-2016 18:30 BST - CSM Oradea v Maccabi Rand Media - Champions League Betting Tips
Both of these sides bring a 3-5 record into this Group B FIBA Champions League game, so there is a great deal at stake in this clash. With the teams sitting second bottom and third bottom respectively, this is a vital game for the winner, moving them up the table while ensuring their rival slips further behind them, getting trapped near the foot of the table. This is the sort of game that always offers interesting basketball betting options.
When you take on board the fact that the hosts battled through two qualifying rounds to reach this stage of the season, they haven’t done too badly in the FIBA Champions League. However, they did lose to Maccabi in their second game of the regular season, falling by 69-56 and this is a result they will be looking to avenge this week. Oradea have lost their two most recent outings in the FIBA Champions League so they will also be looking to get back to winning ways as quickly as they can. One key player for the hosts this season has been Sean Barnette who has provided an average of 12.7 points per game this campaign.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 14/12 09:00 (Spread Result: 73.5-64, Totals: 133)|
|andrew||14/12 18:30||CSM OradeaORADE||Maccabi Rand MediaRISHO||141.5||1.83||Over 141.5|
|SPREAD||+4.5||1.83||CSM OradeaORADE||Bet ►|
Maccabi are enduring a terrible run of form in FIBA Champions League
Maccabi started the season very well, grabbing three wins in a row but they have since lost 5 games in a row. This is a terrible run of form and while they carry the same record as their rivals in this game, they have a different mind-set at this point in time. A win could transform their season, against an opponent who were dealt with convincingly earlier this campaign but a loss could leave Maccabi falling away from the middle pack. Charles Thomas has provided an average of 13.2 points per game so far and if he steps up, the away side may find they get back to winning ways.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
The bookies think the Israelis will get back to winning ways but take CSM CSU Oradea at +4.5 which is available at odds of 1.83. For the Over/Under market, look to go OVER 141.5 at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Partizan v Besiktas Sompo Japan
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – SIG Strasbourg v Sidigas Avellino
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Openjobmetis Varese v Neptunas Klaipeda
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – AEK v Proximus Spirou
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – KK Mornar v Iberostar Tenerife
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Rosa Radom v Ventspils
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Muratbey Usak Sportif v PAOK
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Kataja Basket v Avtodor Saratov
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Khimik v Le Mans Sarthe