Spread Pick: Mega LeksAway with handicap +11 at 1.83
Over/Under: Under 164.5 at 1.83 Bet Now!
13-12-2016 20:30 BST - Cibona v Mega Leks - Champions League Betting Tips
Both of these sides have a 2-6 record coming into this game which means that the home and away team will view this as a perfect opportunity to grab a win and move up the table. Of course, the winner also knows they will condemn their rivals to a struggle near the foot of Group D in the FIBA Champions League, so there is a lot at stake in this game.
The game between these sides earlier in the season was very close and the hosts will consider this game as the ideal opportunity to get back on track and even take the lead with respect to the head to head. A home win by three points will see Cibona take the head to head lead while also having a better record against their rivals, so there is plenty at stake. Cibona have lost their two most recent games, so they will be desperate to win this game and get back on track after defeats against Oostende and Tenerife. Scottie Reynolds has been in fantastic form so far this season, offering an average of 18 points per game this season and if he can deliver again, there is a good chance that the hosts will enjoy a good night on Tuesday.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 13/12 09:00 (Spread Result: 87-88, Totals: 164)|
|andrew||13/12 20:30||CibonaCIBON||Mega LeksMEGA||164.5||1.83||Under 164.5|
|SPREAD||+11||1.83||Mega LeksMEGA||Bet ►|
Mega Leks need to win this FIBA Champions League game
Aside from a win over Telenet Oostende by a margin of 76-70 in Round 6, the only bright spot for Mega Leks this campaign was the 81-79 win over Cibona. The Polish side knows that the head to head record is very much up for grabs in this game so they’ll be desperate to get a win that gives them some breathing space as we move into the final run of the year and the regular season. Mega Leks have lost their two most recent games, falling to Sidigas Avellino and Iberostar Tenerife but this is a game where they could get back into the swing of things. Kostja Mushidi has offered an average of 10.8 points per game so far this season and if he delivers in this game, it could be an interesting night in Group D in the FIBA Champions League.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
The bookies are tipping the hosts to win well so take Mega Leks at +11, which is on offer at odds of 1.83. If you’re looking for the Over/Under market, look to go UNDER 164.5 at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Partizan v Besiktas Sompo Japan
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – SIG Strasbourg v Sidigas Avellino
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Openjobmetis Varese v Neptunas Klaipeda
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – AEK v Proximus Spirou
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – KK Mornar v Iberostar Tenerife
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Rosa Radom v Ventspils
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – CSM CSU Oradea v Maccabi Rand Media
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Muratbey Usak Sportif v PAOK
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Kataja Basket v Avtodor Saratov
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Khimik v Le Mans Sarthe