Spread Pick: ASVEL Lyon-VilleurbanneHome with handicap -6 at 1.83
Over/Under: Over 152.5 at 1.83 Bet Now!
13-12-2016 20:30 BST - ASVEL Lyon-Villeurbanne v EWE Baskets Oldenburg - Champions League Betting Tips
There are some exciting match-ups in the FIBA Champions League this week but this Group C clash could be the best of the lost. Second plays third with the hosts holding a 6-2 record while the away team carried a 5-3 record into the game. There is always drama and excitement when the French and Germans clash, and this could be a thrilling match, so make sure you check out the basketball betting options.
Losses in Round 1 and Round 3 have been the only times ASVEL have stumbled this campaign which means the team is enjoying a fantastic winning streak at the moment. 5 wins in a row is definitely something that builds confidence and the 86-70 win over Varese in their most recent outing will definitely leave ASVEL thinking they can take something from this game. These sides clashed in Round 2 and ASVEL won that game 81-79 so we could be in for a close game. W Hodge has been in fine form so far this season, offering an average of 14.2 points per game.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 13/12 09:00 (Spread Result: 70-69, Totals: 145)|
|andrew||13/12 20:30||ASVEL Lyon-VilleurbanneASVEL||EWE Baskets OldenburgOLDEN||152.5||1.83||Over 152.5|
|SPREAD||-6||1.83||ASVEL Lyon-VilleurbanneASVEL||Bet ►|
EWE Baskets are doing okay in FIBA Champions League
EWE Baskets have grabbed 5 wins so far this season but they haven’t really hit a consistent run of form of late. They come into this game on the back of an 87-73 win over Ventspils but in the game before that, they lost out 71-76 to Varese. As this game is a clash between two sides riding high, the winner will take a great deal of confidence from it and the Germans will seek revenge after losing earlier in the campaign. That game was decided by two points so there is a chance the head to head record being up for grabs if the away team can pick up a win.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
The hosts know a win in this game will boost their hopes for continued success this season and you can back ASVEL Lyon-Villeurbanne at -6, which is provided at odds of 1.83. If you’re looking for the Over/Under market, go OVER 152.5 which is on offer at odds of 1.86. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Partizan v Besiktas Sompo Japan
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – SIG Strasbourg v Sidigas Avellino
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Openjobmetis Varese v Neptunas Klaipeda
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – AEK v Proximus Spirou
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – KK Mornar v Iberostar Tenerife
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Rosa Radom v Ventspils
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – CSM CSU Oradea v Maccabi Rand Media
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Muratbey Usak Sportif v PAOK
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Kataja Basket v Avtodor Saratov
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Khimik v Le Mans Sarthe