Spread Pick: CEZ NymburkAway with handicap +2 at 1.83
Over/Under: Over 154.5 at 1.83 Bet Now!
13-12-2016 18:30 BST - Ironi Nahariya v CEZ Nymburk - Champions League Betting Tips
Both of these teams are not as high up the Group A table in the FIBA Champions League as they would like to be but the away side is the slightly stronger side at the moment. Ironi hold a 3-5 record at this point of the season while the away team carry a 5-3 record coming into this game. This should be an interesting game for the league and for basketball betting opportunities on Tuesday night.
The hosts lost to Banvit in their most recent game, falling by a score of 77-85. This brought a run of three straight victories to an end, which means that Ironi need to get back on track as soon as they can. Given that they started their season with 4 straight losses, they have shown improved form over the past month but they have to show strength in bouncing back from a recent defeat. The wins came over the Helios Suns, Bakken Bears and Fraport Skyliners. Yancy Gates has been an influential player so far this season for Ironi, offering an average of 14.8 points per game while also providing an average of 5.5 rebounds per game this season.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 13/12 09:00 (Spread Result: 83-88, Totals: 169)|
|andrew||13/12 18:30||Ironi NahariyaNAHAR||CEZ NymburkNYMBU||154.5||1.83||Over 154.5|
|SPREAD||+2||1.83||CEZ NymburkNYMBU||Bet ►|
CEZ Nymburk need more consistency in FIBA Champions League
CEZ Nymburk enjoyed a massive win in their last game, smashing Bakken Bears by a score of 114-70. This came on the back of a big win over Helios Suns by a score of 85-55, so things are going well for Nymburk in recent times. Before this, they lost to AS Monaco but as the French side are one of the best teams in Group A, they should be confident about their current run of form. Bryon Allen has provided an average of 14.1 points per game of late while Howard Sant-Roos has delivered an average of 6.5 rebounds per game so far this campaign.
You can take CEZ Nymburk at +2, which is available at odds of 1.83. Anyone looking for the Over/Under market should go OVER 154.5 which is provided at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Partizan v Besiktas Sompo Japan
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – SIG Strasbourg v Sidigas Avellino
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Openjobmetis Varese v Neptunas Klaipeda
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – AEK v Proximus Spirou
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – KK Mornar v Iberostar Tenerife
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Rosa Radom v Ventspils
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – CSM CSU Oradea v Maccabi Rand Media
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Muratbey Usak Sportif v PAOK
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Kataja Basket v Avtodor Saratov
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Khimik v Le Mans Sarthe