Spread Pick: AS MonacoAway with handicap -14 at 1.83
Over/Under: Over 137.5 at 1.83 Bet Now!
13-12-2016 18:30 BST - Helios Suns Domzale v AS Monaco - Champions League Betting Tips
When you have the home team sitting with a 1-7 record and the away team strolls into town with a 7-1 record, you have to say that it could be a very long night for the home fans. However, the Helios Suns welcome AS Monaco in this Group A FIBA Champions League and the hosts will fancy their chances of getting something from the game. It is going to be a difficult task but there is no reason why the hosts cannot put up a spirited showing to lift their fans.
The only positive result the Suns have enjoyed this season came in Round 4 with their 78-59 win over the Bakken Bears. That lifted some of the gloom from the start of the campaign but four straight losses in a row has definitely taken the edge off of the season to this point. In recent games, the Suns have fallen to Ironi Nahriya, Banvit, CEZ Nymburk and Aris. The most recent defeat was a 54-72 loss at the hands of Aris and that low points return will be a concern for the hosts. Maj Kovacevic has provided an average of 13 points per game this season and he will need to deliver more if the hosts have a chance of success in this game.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 13/12 09:00 (Spread Result: 59-49, Totals: 122)|
|andrew||13/12 18:30||Helios Suns DomzaleHELIO||AS MonacoMONAC||137.5||1.83||Over 137.5|
|SPREAD||-14||1.83||AS MonacoMONAC||Bet ►|
Monaco are doing great in FIBA Champions League
The only negative result Monaco have endured this season came in Round 5 when they fell 65-79 to Banvit. After four straight wins, a loss like that may have taken the edge off of the team but they have responded in the correct manner. Three wins in a row, over CEZ Nymburk, Aris and Fraport Skyliners, has lifted the French side and they currently have a 7-1 record that they will expect to improve on in this game. There have bene points spread throughout the squad and Zack Wright is currently the top scorer with an average of 12.4 points per game for Monaco.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
The French side should be able to win this convincingly so take AS Monaco at -14, which is available at odds of 1.83. Anyone looking for the Over/Under market should go OVER 137.5 which is on offer at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Partizan v Besiktas Sompo Japan
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – SIG Strasbourg v Sidigas Avellino
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Openjobmetis Varese v Neptunas Klaipeda
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – AEK v Proximus Spirou
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – KK Mornar v Iberostar Tenerife
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Rosa Radom v Ventspils
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – CSM CSU Oradea v Maccabi Rand Media
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Muratbey Usak Sportif v PAOK
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Kataja Basket v Avtodor Saratov
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Khimik v Le Mans Sarthe