Spread Pick: Banvit BandirmaHome with handicap -13.5 at 1.83
Over/Under: Over 144.5 at 1.83 Bet Now!
13-12-2016 18:00 BST - Banvit Bandirma v Fraport Skyliners - Champions League Betting Tips
The hosts are in second place in Group A in the FIBA Champions League, with an impressive 7-1 record so far. They welcome German opponents who haven’t been as successful so far this campaign. The Skyliners are currently 6th in the table and their 3-5 record is indicative of the season that they have endured so far this season. There are basketball betting options for this game that the hosts will fancy their chances of winning.
The only defeat for Banvit so far this season came in Round 4 when they were downed 78-84 by Aris. This was a tough defeat for the team but given that they have bounced back to win their 4 more recent games indicates that they are doing something right. Banvit’s two most recent wins have come against Bakken Bears, winning by a 99-82 margin while they defeated Ironi Nahariya 85-77 in their most recent game. Gediminas Orelik has been in fantastic form for Banvit this season. Orelik has grabbed an average of 15.6 points per game while he has also chipped in with an average of 6.2 rebounds per game this season.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 13/12 09:00 (Spread Result: 72.5-71, Totals: 157)|
|andrew||13/12 18:00||Banvit BandirmaBANVI||Fraport SkylinersFRAPO||144.5||1.83||Over 144.5|
|SPREAD||-13.5||1.83||Banvit BandirmaBANVI||Bet ►|
Fraport Skyliners need wins in FIBA Champions League
Life has been tough for Fraport Skyliners of late and they come into this game on the back of four straight defeats. This means the team held a 3-1 record after just four games, which is a good start to the season in anyone’s book but after Round 8, things look decidedly different. The most recent defeat was a 64-70 loss at the hands of AS Monaco. This losing run has also seen losses at the hands of the Bakken Bears, Aris and Ironi Nahariya. The Skyliners need to get back to winning ways but they may find this is a game too far. Kwame Vaughn has provided an average of 13.8 points per game so far this season while Michael Morrison has chipped in with an average of 6.5 rebounds per game.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
You can take Banvit at -13.5 which is available at odds of 1.83. Anyone looking for the Over/Under market should go OVER 144.5 which is on offer at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Partizan v Besiktas Sompo Japan
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – SIG Strasbourg v Sidigas Avellino
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Openjobmetis Varese v Neptunas Klaipeda
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – AEK v Proximus Spirou
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – KK Mornar v Iberostar Tenerife
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Rosa Radom v Ventspils
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – CSM CSU Oradea v Maccabi Rand Media
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – Muratbey Usak Sportif v PAOK
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Kataja Basket v Avtodor Saratov
- 14 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Khimik v Le Mans Sarthe