The big moment in the Eastern Conference playoffs has finally arrived. The series between the Brooklyn Nets and the Milwaukee Bucks starts tonight!
Late on Saturday night, the Brooklyn Big – 3 (Durant, Irving, Harden) will face Giannis Antetokounmpo and his… gang (Jrue Holiday, Khris Middleton, Brook Lopez) in game 1 of the 2nd round of the East playoffs.
The ticket to the Conference’s finals is decided in 4 victories, with the Nets having the home advantage since the matches now take place in stadiums with an almost total capacity.
The rookie coach of the Nets, Steve Nash, who overcame the Boston Celtics’ obstacle relatively quickly (4-1 in the first round), will most likely have helpful tall Jeff Green at his disposal again. Mike Budenholzer’s «Deers» (eliminated Miami Heat in the first round) lost guard DiVicenzo towards the end of the regular season. He might not have the many solutions on both sides of the court that DeVicenzo offered, but this season’s Bucks appear very serious in every game.
Our free Brooklyn Nets vs. Milwaukee Bucks tip: Total Points, OVER 239.5 Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 5 June 2021 – Armani Milan vs. Virtus Bologna
- 4 June 2021 – Dallas Mavericks (5) vs. Los Angeles Clippers (4)
- 3 June 2021 – Portland Trail Blazers (6) vs. Denver Nuggets (3)
- 3 June 2021 – Los Angeles Lakers (7) vs. Phoenix Suns (2)
- 2 June 2021 – Los Angeles Clippers (4) vs. Dallas Mavericks (5)
- 2 June 2021 – Philadelphia 76ers (1) vs. Washington Wizards (8)
- 31 May 2021 – Memphis Grizzlies (8) vs. Utah Jazz (1)