The 76ers were ready to «sweep» the Wizards in Washington but lost their MVP, Embiid, to an injury in the middle of Game 4. As a result, they also lost the game at the end (122-114), but the Wizards are still behind in the series (3- 1).
The absence of the Cameroonian center is a huge problem, mainly because it gave hope to the Wizards, who now believe that they can give Doc Rivers’s team a hard time. If Joel does not play, everything falls on the shoulders of Tobias Harris and Ben Simmons. To this moment, Embiid is highly doubtful for tonight’s match!
Russell Westbrook was fantastic for Washington in Game 3. He may have missed several shots, but he helped in various other categories (21 rebounds, 14 assists, 19 points). Beal stopped at 27 points, Hachimura also helped with 20 points and 13 rebounds and with the above in good shape, the Wizards are reliable and competitive.
Our free Philadelphia 76ers vs. Washington Wizards tip: Bradley Beal: Over 31.5 points Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 5 June 2021 – Armani Milan vs. Virtus Bologna
- 5 June 2021 – Brooklyn Nets vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- 4 June 2021 – Dallas Mavericks (5) vs. Los Angeles Clippers (4)
- 3 June 2021 – Portland Trail Blazers (6) vs. Denver Nuggets (3)
- 3 June 2021 – Los Angeles Lakers (7) vs. Phoenix Suns (2)
- 2 June 2021 – Los Angeles Clippers (4) vs. Dallas Mavericks (5)
- 31 May 2021 – Memphis Grizzlies (8) vs. Utah Jazz (1)