The Clippers (finally) «showed up» on the floor for game 4 of the series against the Mavericks. They managed to stay alive in the series despite the awful start they had.
The team from Los Angeles went to Dallas to play two final-like games. They managed two breaks in a row and tied the series at 2-2, with the qualification to be decided in four wins. They have regained the home advantage and – of course – the momentum in the series!
With a tremendous defence in Game 4 (81-106) and Leonard (29 points, 10 assists) with Paul George (20 points, 9 assists) leading their offence, the Clippers took matters into their own hands.
The Mavericks had 5/30 three-pointers on that night. Doncic and Porzingis were far from their true potential, while Tim Hardaway Jr. was disappointing (4 points).
The Clippers’ coach, Lou, will decide in the last minute whether he will play in the battle the instrumental power forward, Sergi Ibaka. Mavericks will play without shooter J.J. Reddick but the Slovenian Superstar Luka Doncic, who suffers from shoulder pain, is expected to play tonight.
Our free Los Angeles Clippers vs. Dallas Mavericks tip: Spread -6.5, Los Angeles Clippers (home) Win Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 5 June 2021 – Armani Milan vs. Virtus Bologna
- 5 June 2021 – Brooklyn Nets vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- 4 June 2021 – Dallas Mavericks (5) vs. Los Angeles Clippers (4)
- 3 June 2021 – Portland Trail Blazers (6) vs. Denver Nuggets (3)
- 3 June 2021 – Los Angeles Lakers (7) vs. Phoenix Suns (2)
- 2 June 2021 – Philadelphia 76ers (1) vs. Washington Wizards (8)
- 31 May 2021 – Memphis Grizzlies (8) vs. Utah Jazz (1)