After an epic match in Denver, the Nuggets needed two overtimes to beat the Blazers 147-140 and bring the series to 3-2. It’s the 1st round of the playoffs in the Western Conference, and teams need four wins to qualify. Game 6 is taking place in Portland, and we can’t be more excited about it!
In Game 5, the Nuggets lost a difference of 22 points but finally managed to “beat”… Lillard. Jokic led the Nuggets with 38 points, 11 rebounds and 9 assists.
The Blazers superstar was terrific, though, and everyone is talking about his game; he scored 12/17 three-pointers, a number that set a new record in the history of the playoffs. At the same time, he became the first player in the NBA history to have +50 points, +10 three-pointers and +10 assists in a game, while the 55 points he scored is a career record in the playoffs. And also a record in the history of the Blazers!
Nuggets leader/guard Jamal Murray is consistently out of action while valuable guard/small forward Will Burton will be confirmed in the last minute.
Our free Portland Trail Blazers vs. Denver Nuggets tip: Money Line, Portland Trail Blazers (home) Win Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 5 June 2021 – Armani Milan vs. Virtus Bologna
- 5 June 2021 – Brooklyn Nets vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- 4 June 2021 – Dallas Mavericks (5) vs. Los Angeles Clippers (4)
- 3 June 2021 – Los Angeles Lakers (7) vs. Phoenix Suns (2)
- 2 June 2021 – Los Angeles Clippers (4) vs. Dallas Mavericks (5)
- 2 June 2021 – Philadelphia 76ers (1) vs. Washington Wizards (8)
- 31 May 2021 – Memphis Grizzlies (8) vs. Utah Jazz (1)