Valencia (17-14) is here and is still alive in the battle for the Euroleague playoffs! In fact, judging by her last appearances in the Euroleague, she will fight until the regular season’s finale to achieve her goal. Coach Ponsarnau’s “Bats” come from three consecutive victories and will look for the same result in the last three games against Olympiacos, Alba Berlin and Baskonia. With the first one tonight looking the easiest out of them all. If they manage these three wins, they will definitely qualify for the next phase of the Euroleague! Valuable Icelandic guard Martin Hermannsson (6.9 points, 3.4 assists) has been declared out of action ahead of tonight’s game.
Olympiacos (14-17) lost last week to Fenerbahce at home. At the same time, all hopes to enter the playoffs are now a matter of the past. The mind of coach Bartzokas is already in the next season and in planning the updated roster. Against the Bats, coach B can’t count on injured Martin (Center, 9 points, 4.6 rebounds) and Papanikolaou (Forward, 5.7 points, 2.2 rebounds), but the rest of the players have reported no issues.
Our free Valencia vs. Olympiakos tip: Total Points, UNDER 75.5 Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 4 April 2021 - Maccabi Tel Aviv vs. Villeurbanne
- 4 April 2021 - San Pablo Burgos vs. Barcelona
- 3 April 2021 - Gonzaga Bulldogs vs. UCLA Bruins
- 3 April 2021 - Baylor Bears vs. Houston Cougars
- 3 April 2021 - Real Betis vs. Tenerife
- 3 April 2021 - AEK Athens vs. Lavrio
- 2 April 2021 - Fenerbahce vs. Barcelona
- 2 April 2021 – Real Madrid vs. Olimpiacos Piraeus