It is probably the first time in history that an NCAA semifinal is played between two teams with such a clear favourite. It’s one of the rare occasions where the favourite (Gonzaga No. 1) will face the underdog (UCLA No. 11). To reflect this, most bookies will offer the handicap at 14.5 points.
The Bulldogs want to add their name to the golden pages of college basketball history by winning the title undefeated. Because of this, the Bruins’ are not stressed, and this is somehow to their advantage. UCLA is ranked 338th in tempo in the country, but its offence is ranked 13th in efficiency at a national level. Guard Johnny Juzang stands out (21.6 per game in the tournament), and the expectation is high for him.
On the other hand, Gonzaga is the top team in the country in terms of points scored per game (91.6) and field goals percentage (63.7%). Forward Drew Timme is having a big tournament (averages 25 points, eight rebounds and four assists in his last three games) and has proved the natural leader so far. Will this be the decisive element of tonight’s game?
Our free Gonzaga vs. UCLA tip: Total Points, UNDER 150.5 Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 4 April 2021 - Maccabi Tel Aviv vs. Villeurbanne
- 4 April 2021 - San Pablo Burgos vs. Barcelona
- 3 April 2021 - Baylor Bears vs. Houston Cougars
- 3 April 2021 - Real Betis vs. Tenerife
- 3 April 2021 - AEK Athens vs. Lavrio
- 2 April 2021 - Fenerbahce vs. Barcelona
- 2 April 2021 – Real Madrid vs. Olimpiacos Piraeus